Art Spotlight - Lulu, the Fae Sorceress

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lj the gagamba

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2012

I can't wait or can I. What can she do? When will we find out more about her? She look like Poppy little sister.

Xocolatl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LameLime View Post
A yordle
ICWUTUDIDTHERE

Megling power!

Owlstar

03-14-2012

Guess who's going to say accidentally read Nunu all the time??

Solution

03-14-2012

where the sales riot?

Va1ianc3

03-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renoel View Post
I think her polymorph ability is not about being a shapeshifter, as she is a support champion.

Looking at her art spolight, there's a squirrel running afraid of her.
This probably means she can transform other champions into a sort of squirrel, probably preventing them from attacking or using abilities.
teehee, i said this earlier. im glad someone thinks the same as i

Dëadmetal

03-14-2012

I don't like the way she's looking at that poor dog thing in the corner....

Va1ianc3

03-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsugigas View Post
this ***** better be support...
on another forum about LuLu the guy working on her comfirmed its a support champ

kaotics2075

03-14-2012

Okay, so Veigar and Annie some how made a child and if that is not possible, then it was obviously Veigar and Poppy.... Hear me out, singles night at a local bar and Poppy is there all alone... Veigar has had too many tequila bombs and well, you know, one thing leads to another and suddenly Veigar is doing body shots off Poppy. After a wild night neither can remember, they both go their separate ways and here it is like what, 8-16 years later and suddenly that child Poppy abandoned is joining the league? This would be an incredibly funny back story... give her an interaction with every yordle except Kennen... nobody is supposed to see ninjas anyway...

Sulloa

03-14-2012

I'm going to Q.Q soooo hard If she isn't a support Yordle, I saw her and was like "OMG, Please riot please please please! Healing support yordle please" I never thought healing is mandatory for supports but I always wanted a Yordle one and this just ugh I can't even begin to explain how badly I want her to be a support. Her title worries me but I'm still hoping. I think I'll still buy her even if she's an mage instead of support or what ever.

Also, FINALLY another female yordle @.@ Three now, I was beginning to think Poppy and Tristana were the only female yordles that would ever be in the league. I probably wouldn't be half as excited if it was another male yordle, we don't need more of them just yet xD

ZaUeRcito

03-14-2012

Veigar's GF.