Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Platform] [Minor] Champion Portraits & Info in Summoner Profile

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gen Doukeshi

Recruiter

03-14-2012

After purchasing Leona and her Iron Solari skin, the skin did not immediately show in the store that it was purchased (though the RP had been deducted). To confirm the purchase, I went to my profile... to find it as pictured in the attachments. Missing champions are completely inaccessible from the profile.
Fiora is there, all the information and stats exist in her profile, but all her art assets are missing. On further inspection, I find that she is not, in fact, in the store, so I cannot confirm that she is playable.
Leaving and reopening the summoner profile blanks out another random assortment of champions. Restarting the client fixes the profile issue, but Fiora remains unavailable.

vLemon

QA Analyst

03-14-2012

If you toggle between the different display options ( owned champions, available champs etc) it will also solve the issue. I think it has to do with the server being laggy.

As for Fiora, we hadn't had a patch since 2/24 and at that time fiora wasn't releashed so she was grey. Like a teaser for pbe.

Gen Doukeshi

Recruiter

03-14-2012

Quote:
vLemon:
If you toggle between the different display options ( owned champions, available champs etc) it will also solve the issue. I think it has to do with the server being laggy.

As for Fiora, we hadn't had a patch since 2/24 and at that time fiora wasn't releashed so she was grey. Like a teaser for pbe.

It didn't, actually (see second image). That's what I got when changing to available champs. Only Ahri @_@ Good to know with the Fiora thing though.

vLemon

QA Analyst

03-14-2012

I ment like changing 3-4 or 5 times, almost spamming that scroll menu. It has worked for me in the past..