Crashing mid game

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Applesauce

07-24-2009

My game continues to crash while playing in the game. I successfully begin playing, then randomly in the match the screen goes black with an error message saying that the client has stopped working.. then proceeds to crash.

hohums

Software Engineer

07-24-2009
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Can you send in your logs with that message using the summit log tool?

Kogue

07-24-2009

I get this same thing. I sent my logs with the tool, seems to happen to launcher also

Applesauce

07-25-2009

yeah ive already sent my logs twice with messages, and i'll do it again

o6biuQi26KmpD5nY

Adjudicator

07-26-2009

So today I decided to try to play with things on my computer, disabling one process at a time whenever my practice game vs. bots crashed, to see what might be making it crash.

1. First the firewall (Comodo Firewall Pro free version) went. It made Windows bluescreen earlier today, so I figured I'd just uninstall it anyway.

Still crashed, but it seemed that it crashed when i right clicked and dragged by accident (I posted earlier about how it seemed to happen when I was clicking a lot?), which would have activated my desktop mouse gestures.

2. Disabled desktop mouse gestures (humorously named "StrokeIt" program).

And then I was able to play a complete (practice) game.

We shall see in the future if this really fixed it or if I got lucky. Thanks for keeping tabs on us crashers status, Riot staff. Sorry for complaining if it was on my end the whole time, haha!