Get it off your chests supports. . .

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wolofoloto

03-14-2012

I love getting raged at for everyone's mistakes.

Prime example. . . just finished a game where I was 2/3/15

Where our jungle Olaf had 9 deaths and "tank plank" had 10 deaths. Olaf and I went to grab a dragon around lvl 11 or 12 , I've warded all game so I see the enemy shyv , ez , taric , and karthus coming...I ping olaf to retreat...

Does he do it?

Negatory... he dives in head first... i run back and 4 seconds later I get an all caps rage of...

SONA WHY YOU NO HEAL!?!

*sigh* lol

pic semi related to my struggles with random pick up groups...

I need a solid team of 5 again... anyone interested in a better than average support?

Not saying im the best because I realize theres always room for improvement.

ZaderTheOriginal

03-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolofoloto View Post
I love getting raged at for everyone's mistakes.

Prime example. . . just finished a game where I was 2/3/15

Where our jungle Olaf had 9 deaths and "tank plank" had 10 deaths. Olaf and I went to grab a dragon around lvl 11 or 12 , I've warded all game so I see the enemy shyv , ez , taric , and karthus coming...I ping olaf to retreat...

Does he do it?

Negatory... he dives in head first... i run back and 4 seconds later I get an all caps rage of...

SONA WHY YOU NO HEAL!?!

*sigh* lol

pic semi related to my struggles with random pick up groups...

I need a solid team of 5 again... anyone interested in a better than average support?

Not saying im the best because I realize theres always room for improvement.

I WANT YOU!!! I'll add you and see when the other people i play with are on.

I Jedi I

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2012

haven't you heard? it is always the support's fault! i will go 1/0/22, we lose the game because top lane goes 3/9/3 & it is my fault they fed Irelia -.-
playing support is a thankless role, most people don't understand

Slashinghardest

03-14-2012

I find jungle gets blamed early game, support gets blamed late game. It's pretty funny when people want ganks while they are way over extended.

I Jedi I

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slashinghardest View Post
I find jungle gets blamed early game, support gets blamed late game. It's pretty funny when people want ganks while they are way over extended.
couldn't agree with you more, the lane will be pushed to their tower & they want a gank, do they expect a dive at full health at low level? junglers can really affect games though if they refuse to gank or give buffs away, not take objectives like Dragon or Baron

Kalafai

03-15-2012

I'd like to rage, so very much.

If you can't deal over half the damage I'm putting out, I'm not stealing your kills, YOU'RE STEALING MINE.

If you're a carry, actually attacking once in a while goes a long way. Join me in those harasses and pokes if you want the kills, or I'm just gonna rip up the lane opponents til they run home or die.

Also, before you "WHY NOT YOU HEALZ!?" ... build anything with regeneration or life steal... I don't have enough mana to just spam it for 10 minutes straight.... well, I do, but I'd need to take some of your precious farm in order to do that.

OG Commissioner

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalafai View Post
I'd like to rage, so very much.

If you can't deal over half the damage I'm putting out, I'm not stealing your kills, YOU'RE STEALING MINE.

If you're a carry, actually attacking once in a while goes a long way. Join me in those harasses and pokes if you want the kills, or I'm just gonna rip up the lane opponents til they run home or die.

Also, before you "WHY NOT YOU HEALZ!?" ... build anything with regeneration or life steal... I don't have enough mana to just spam it for 10 minutes straight.... well, I do, but I'd need to take some of your precious farm in order to do that.
I always take some farm cause most carries are too stupid to understand how a support plays. if they are good and work with me and not against me I'll leave the farm alone. I mostly gave up on pure support a long time ago, these days I go more AP/Support than anything and it works better for me and the guys I play with a lot. I do love the rage of dumb carries that wait until I have poked them to 10% health, Then tower dive and die while I pick up a double cause I'm not going in to a hopeless battle at lvl 3 under a tower, then blame me for not healing them enough. hey you wanna play dumb be my guest but don't expect me to try and save your butt when you do, I'm not giving THEM a double so you can rage at me..come to think of it the carry will rage no matter what I do. ah the life of a support...

Wolofoloto

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaderTheOriginal View Post
I WANT YOU!!! I'll add you and see when the other people i play with are on.
Think I might have declined you and one other person if you sent me a friend request... I signed on saw new requests... didnt know the people and declined...

THEN I read this lol.

fml.

I sent you a request just to be sure.

Bukumber Express

03-15-2012

I've never really been blamed for anything bad yet. Since I switched to playing support almost all the time, it's been pretty nice getting thanked a whole bunch. But I'm sure once I switch over to ranked, it'll go pretty south pretty fast.

BlackJesus101

03-15-2012

i play alistar as my preferred support and my last game i went around 0/7/24 and still lost because my team only had 34 kills and i has to spoon feed most of the kills to my team (stunned, knocked into my team then exhausted) yet they till lost and my ad carry kept running away from 5v2s where the enemy was focusing me -_-