Dorans, Boots, or Piece Item First?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

03-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OvanSama View Post
Please keep buying your Dorans items and letting us boots/3pot people push you out of lane
Or push our lane get exhausted by our junglers then destroyed.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2012

Push you out of lane =/= pushing?
pushing out of lane just means zoning they will still last hit kk

Koldheartedjsp

03-14-2012

i lol at all ring/blade starters. have fun getting raped after your first recall

Boots+3 for your mage, and cloth+5 pots imo for both your ad champs. Have them get madreds razors asap\

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killerz297 View Post
Or push our lane get exhausted by our junglers then destroyed.
how on gods green earth does a boots+3 build help you PUSH your lan over a ring? You're just stupid and trying to say a ring start is by far the best when against skilled players it is a HORRIBLE start

TheHangman

03-14-2012

ring vs boots on ap depends on match up for 1v1. If 1v2, get whichever since you will be forced back at some point, just make sure your tower is safe if you do, generally I go ring, since the mana regen would help me more since I usually play relatively safe aps.

ApackofKoalas

03-15-2012

It depends for me, if I expect a level 1 team fight protecting or invading the jungle I will start dorans so i get that extra little beefiness for the fight. Other than that I almost exclusively start cloth armor in lane and get dorans as I need them, if I need them. In rare circumstances though I will start null magic mantle.

Exqzr

03-15-2012

Well,

There is an arguement to be made to ONLY get dorans blade/ring and boots as your first 4 items.

Then switch them out as the cash comes in.

Boo

03-15-2012

dorans blade start is only worth it if you can kill someone with it imo