Who Counters Who? A list of all Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

QuestionMaaark

03-18-2012

zilean ****s on morg not the other way around.

lolguy999

03-18-2012

bookmarked bro!

thanks

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuestionMaaark View Post
zilean ****s on morg not the other way around.
Shielded, burst cut severely. Can't be ganked. Morgana pushes the lane to turret and Zil gets NO farm. I don't understand how you can think Zilean can do much to Morgana other than at level 1.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-19-2012

Updated more of the champions with details. Lemme know what thoughts you guys have.

Sorian

Recruiter

03-19-2012

Forgot that AD sion beats everyone when there are no ignites

dreamwaever

03-19-2012

took the time and did a good job. dont agree with all but some nice work. kat as a counter to cass? yeah let me get closer so she can ult me and nuke me down. seems legit

Quick Rawr

03-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamwaever View Post
took the time and did a good job. dont agree with all but some nice work. kat as a counter to cass? yeah let me get closer so she can ult me and nuke me down. seems legit
Its moreso that a good Kat can shunpo around the lane making Cass's casts negligible. Bouncing blade in for some harass and it makes it so that Cass is investing in pots in order to stay in lane. I suppose more of a soft counter than a hard counter like Xerath. Cassiopeia is a strong champion in lane and hard to completely shut down, but I think Katarina does a good job of still farming and not being focuses down hard. If you do get hit with poison, you can shunpo outta there. Plus, not blue buff dependent so you can give it to your jungler as well as spam your casts when they're not on CD. Be sure to keep your eye on her leaving lane so that you can deny her blue buffs.

Edit: I added something onto the original post (a * for contested champs) so that peeps know where disagreements have been made and so that when I see someone post something about a starred champ I'll know it's more highly contested. I, of course, am going to defend my thoughts as to who counters who, but if the arguement is sound than I will, and have, changed it.

Koryu

03-19-2012

I'd like to add that Sion can counter Fiddlesticks and Fiora.
You can punish Fiddle for using his lifesteal leash by using Sion's stun and closing the gap to hit him (instead of running to break leash), and also use the stun to prevent Fiddle from chasing anybody while his ult is active (or stop him from activating it if you catch him during the windup animation).
Sion's passive damage increase from Enrage scales faster than Fiora's damage increase from Riposte, Sion's stun can counter a portion of her Burst of Speed, and Sion's shield can be used to counter a portion of her ult damage (completely counter her ult with Sion's ult if there's a nearby minion wave to whack).

Quick Rawr

03-19-2012

AP Sion is definitely a viable counter for Fiora, I think I wouldn't say that he counters Fiddlesticks though, although I would say that he handles him well. I'll add AP SIon to the list against Fiora.

Anyone else have thoughts about Fiddlesticks and Sion as a counter?

Quick Rawr

03-19-2012

Updated several more names, busy tomorrow but will work on it Wednesday.

Post thoughts you have until then.