Who Counters Who? A list of all Champions

12345612 ... 19
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

spedcial

03-14-2012

Ther eis no counter to health stacking volibear! Not even kog'maw? Also viktor is uncounterable... Everyone hear?! We need to play viktor and Volibear!

Also, for Fiora... Fiora may be countered late game by nasus, but early game in the laning phase, she dominates him. Without his qstrike he cant harras her. She can poke and bully him out and quickly out farm him. If you say 'oh his slow stops her.' thats where you are wrong... His slow isn't maxed first, so it leaves her the ability to just harras with her superior starting AD. Late game ANY tank or any AP burst + cc counters her...

InglouriousCobb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2012

Fantastic, can't wait for more explanations for each champion.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by spedcial View Post
Ther eis no counter to health stacking volibear! Not even kog'maw? Also viktor is uncounterable... Everyone hear?! We need to play viktor and Volibear!

Also, for Fiora... Fiora may be countered late game by nasus, but early game in the laning phase, she dominates him. Without his qstrike he cant harras her. She can poke and bully him out and quickly out farm him. If you say 'oh his slow stops her.' thats where you are wrong... His slow isn't maxed first, so it leaves her the ability to just harras with her superior starting AD. Late game ANY tank or any AP burst + cc counters her...
Haha, I have never personally played Viktor or Volibear in real games, so I'll need input from others in order to fill those two out you cheeky bugger!

And, end game Nasus dominates a LOT of people. I personally think listing Fiora as a counter is perfect since that harass early game will in essence shut down his late game. I think that is a good matchup.

Stippy

03-15-2012

fiora counters nasus, but nasus is fiora counter.

what?

Quick Rawr

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stippy View Post
fiora counters nasus, but nasus is fiora counter.

what?
Typo, corrected. Nasus doesn't counter Fiora

Stippy

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Rawr View Post
Typo, corrected. Nasus doesn't counter Fiora
Woot for justice!

I have to say this is a mighty task you are undertaking friend. Props for the effort.

Quick Rawr

03-18-2012

Sorry I haven't been able to update it at all, I work on it more throughout this next week. Any other thoughts on any of the counters / additions to the list?

darkaura23

03-18-2012

I just played a game against Brand using Fiora and i found that she can kill him so fast if u have the right masteries and runes. The thing that makes brand seem so strong is his w.His w is so easy to dodge as long as you arent stunned by his combo e q. Once you dodge his w you can close the gap with your q then just hammer away,and if he pulls out just use your q again.And just harrass the **** out of him. Once you get to lvl 6 u can use your combo and ignite and if u must your ultimate.Hope this post helped

P.S. i went 12 and 1, 7 of those kills were from Brand i counted myself

Mid Sejuani GG

03-18-2012

I would add ryze as a counter to veigar. This can simply be explained as veigar is supposed to counter other mages. However, ryze is a mage that stacks little ability power and therefore defeats the purpose of playing veigar.

P.S. sorry for any spelling errors, I am typing this from my phone.

Quick Rawr

03-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by angellofdeathh View Post
I would add ryze as a counter to veigar. This can simply be explained as veigar is supposed to counter other mages. However, ryze is a mage that stacks little ability power and therefore defeats the purpose of playing veigar.

P.S. sorry for any spelling errors, I am typing this from my phone.
I see the logic, but at the same time I don't feel that he is a solid counter since Veigar can still drop a nuke of a burst on Ryze with a great stun. I think that Ryze manages well against Veigar though... But counter I'm thinking not overly.

12345612 ... 19