Who Counters Who? A list of all Champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

I've said the thread is dead and I'm not putting more effort in it. A lot of what is posted is what came from the 18 pages of comments.

I would, however, LOVE to see you lane against me as Skarner when I go Olaf, that would be interesting to see a skarner beat him. I don't see it.

Lizto

07-18-2012

Lol you should look for someone your elo to play against you, I would just destroy you harder than I would against someone with my skill. Theres really a big difference between a level 30 unranked player with 300 victories to his name and someone that has 5x that much and is s1 and s2 gold... Im not trying to belittle you, but there is really no point in that, plus if you say Olaf counters skarner, why doesnt gp counter skarner? he breaks his ult too..and his oranges will ALWAYS be up, skarner ults Olaf, Olaf ults. Skarners ult has shorter cooldown, skarner passive reduces the cooldown, skarner will have ult up much faster and then what? is olaf going to ult when its on cooldown? nope, I didnt think so.

You may not see it, but lol you have so few games you havent even experienced every match up, and to tell what counters what you truly need to take so many factors into account that most of the times dominating the lane doesnt mean you were a counter pick, it could have simply been that you got ganks, or simply outplayed him, winning 1 match up once, twice or even three times doesnt really tell you its a counter, it just gives you a good idea that it MAY be a counter. I dont post these kinds of threads because there are way better people out there to do it, how conceited is it to even consider doing this when youre nobody in the rankings, and asking for peoples ideas on the thread is just gonna make it all the more unaccurate, people just DONT know how to play, they will, just like you did, say w.e comes to their mind without there being hard evidence that X counters Y. You cant trust the community, are you gonna check on everyones accounts to see their credits? nope, and I bet you didnt, so you might aswell have said some counters are counters because what a level 8 said sounded pretty.

I only posted in this forum to say I disagree for X reasons. You downvote me for saying I disagree, that is absolutely no reason lol.

Raisch

07-18-2012

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but don't forget to include Morello's Evil Tome as a counter to healy champs like Volibear and Mundo.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizto View Post
Lol you should look for someone your elo to play against you, I would just destroy you harder than I would against someone with my skill. Theres really a big difference between a level 30 unranked player with 300 victories to his name and someone that has 5x that much and is s1 and s2 gold... Im not trying to belittle you, but there is really no point in that, plus if you say Olaf counters skarner, why doesnt gp counter skarner? he breaks his ult too..and his oranges will ALWAYS be up, skarner ults Olaf, Olaf ults. Skarners ult has shorter cooldown, skarner passive reduces the cooldown, skarner will have ult up much faster and then what? is olaf going to ult when its on cooldown? nope, I didnt think so.

You may not see it, but lol you have so few games you havent even experienced every match up, and to tell what counters what you truly need to take so many factors into account that most of the times dominating the lane doesnt mean you were a counter pick, it could have simply been that you got ganks, or simply outplayed him, winning 1 match up once, twice or even three times doesnt really tell you its a counter, it just gives you a good idea that it MAY be a counter. I dont post these kinds of threads because there are way better people out there to do it, how conceited is it to even consider doing this when youre nobody in the rankings, and asking for peoples ideas on the thread is just gonna make it all the more unaccurate, people just DONT know how to play, they will, just like you did, say w.e comes to their mind without there being hard evidence that X counters Y. You cant trust the community, are you gonna check on everyones accounts to see their credits? nope, and I bet you didnt, so you might aswell have said some counters are counters because what a level 8 said sounded pretty.

I only posted in this forum to say I disagree for X reasons. You downvote me for saying I disagree, that is absolutely no reason lol.
I haven't downvoted you. And, if you're higher elo than me you should have no issue doing it to show me otherwise? I'm not saying you're stupid or wrong, just that I do not personally see it. I would love to see it proven otherwise.

NapalmBrain

07-18-2012

you can just go to lolpro.com and look at the counterpicks on guides >.>

Lizto

07-18-2012

Sure thing Ill show you anytime.

Gacoa

07-18-2012

wow why did you remove i had this bookmarked.. and it was on front page of google wtf dude?

Quick Rawr

07-18-2012

championselect.net