"94% of cases in the tribunal result in punishment"

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

reaxz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2012

Punish all the things !

Thessalonike

03-14-2012

Out of curiosity... How many players that claim the tribunal is auto punish... actually auto punish. I know 3 players in RL and none of us auto punish.

Kineticks

03-14-2012

People are always welcome to dispute the punishment...I have only seen one out of several dozen actually get overturend however.

Pendragon has a way of making people look stupid when they dispute justified punishes.

Lenarin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2012

Best tribunal case was the karthus who but reported for hacking when he killed them from across the map... made my day

Jack Poe

03-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathCray0n View Post
What the community thinks: ZOMG PERFECT EXAMPLE OF PEOPLE SPAMMING PUNISH FOR FREE IP TRIBUNAL BROKEN RIOT WORST GAMING COMPANY EVER.

What is actually meant: 94% of the people who end up in the Tribunal are there because they deserve to be there.

Seriously. It's getting annoying when people use this quote as justification for saying that everyone just spams "Punish" for free IP.
What surprises me is that anyone gets out unpunished. Means that an enormously significant portion of the community actually think the cases through.

GaryMFing0ak

03-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathCray0n View Post
What the community thinks: ZOMG PERFECT EXAMPLE OF PEOPLE SPAMMING PUNISH FOR FREE IP TRIBUNAL BROKEN RIOT WORST GAMING COMPANY EVER.

What is actually meant: 94% of the people who end up in the Tribunal are there because they deserve to be there.

Seriously. It's getting annoying when people use this quote as justification for saying that everyone just spams "Punish" for free IP.
I like how you replied to a claim with no proof, with ANOTHER claim with no proof.

Good job throwing a bucket of air to put out a fire.

lol I died again

03-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raviance View Post
Out of curiosity... How many players that claim the tribunal is auto punish... actually auto punish. I know 3 players in RL and none of us auto punish.
It seems they rarely auto-punish for no reason.
However, it seems a decent percentage auto punish based upon one thing, like "gg" or just because the Support Eve went negative from her team feeding.

Cerys

03-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raviance View Post
I tried it once. I actually felt bad, so I read the cases, also, but I hit punish even if I didn't really think they should have been punished but -thought- that others would punish.

Want to guess how that turned out?

55 IP. 11/11 cases correct.

BrendanEarth

03-14-2012

When you have 15 million people playing, each 1% is easily a couple thousands of incorrect punishments.

Thessalonike

03-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerys View Post
I tried it once. I actually felt bad, so I read the cases, also, but I hit punish even if I didn't really think they should have been punished but -thought- that others would punish.

Want to guess how that turned out?

55 IP. 11/11 cases correct.
Soooo... Ok what does that say to you? One time at band camp....