Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

New Wukong player

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tempestphile

03-14-2012

I've recently bought Wukong and I love him, but i am just not good at him

My summoner is level 21, and I've been running 21/0/0 mastery on him
And I cannot afford a good rune page, so all I have are Flat AD Quint, Flat AD Red, Flat Armor Yellow, Flat MR Blue

My build is more of a glass cannon build, with prospectus blade, brutaliser, ionian boots, and then sanguine blade, entrophy, last whisper.

I have slowly realise the importance of burst damage on Wukong, but I am not sure how to build him right

One time I saw a Wukong with only Frozen mallet and Atmas impaler, and he seem to have no problem killing everyone.

So can someone help me out with some possible builds, and mastery??? Thanks

ShawNuff

03-14-2012

boots + prospectors
brutalizer phage -> trinity force + lv 2 boots
throw in a vamp scepter at somepoint if you need it
maybe Atmas, but at this point you can itemize some tankyness to counter enemy team

Alternatively
boots + prospectors
Brutalizer + BF Sword -> IE + Youmous + lv2 boots
More crit or tankyness

It depends on your team comp and what you are up against. Those are the main builds I have seen be successful. I don't recommend fratmas at this point because you do almost no damage until you are about 7k gold into your build (Fratmas + boots + starting item)

For masteries I highly recommend 21-9-0. Flat Armor pen is very strong on Wukong because his % armor reduction from Q is applied before the flat pen. If you really need the survivability maybe 9-21-0 is ok, but if you go that path, you should probably plan on building last whisper since you won't have the extra flat pen from offense tree.

I don't play wukong THAT much, but he is pretty popular, so I've seen a fair amount of them play.

Hugs From Momma

03-14-2012

build AD

two-shot everything

be a monkey