Can someone please carry a terrible support?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jehrek

03-17-2012

Win or lose has nothing to say about your skill. You can't win a game for your team. Anyone that has played this game for more than say 50 games knows this. One game you have a bad team, the next good. You can't really help that and I can't say from experience having never played ranked but I'm pretty **** sure that you aren't ranked based on your own skill level.

I can't imagine that you're so bad that you're bringing your teams down consistently to losses. Even those bad players we get with in randoms 90% of the time are pretty decent players but just had a bad game. Maybe you're just really unlucky.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Homomancy

03-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehrek View Post
Win or lose has nothing to say about your skill. You can't win a game for your team. Anyone that has played this game for more than say 50 games knows this. One game you have a bad team, the next good. You can't really help that and I can't say from experience having never played ranked but I'm pretty **** sure that you aren't ranked based on your own skill level.

I can't imagine that you're so bad that you're bringing your teams down consistently to losses. Even those bad players we get with in randoms 90% of the time are pretty decent players but just had a bad game. Maybe you're just really unlucky.
I have zero luck.