Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can someone please carry a terrible support?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jehrek

03-17-2012

Win or lose has nothing to say about your skill. You can't win a game for your team. Anyone that has played this game for more than say 50 games knows this. One game you have a bad team, the next good. You can't really help that and I can't say from experience having never played ranked but I'm pretty **** sure that you aren't ranked based on your own skill level.

I can't imagine that you're so bad that you're bringing your teams down consistently to losses. Even those bad players we get with in randoms 90% of the time are pretty decent players but just had a bad game. Maybe you're just really unlucky.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Homomancy

03-31-2012

Quote:
Jehrek:
Win or lose has nothing to say about your skill. You can't win a game for your team. Anyone that has played this game for more than say 50 games knows this. One game you have a bad team, the next good. You can't really help that and I can't say from experience having never played ranked but I'm pretty **** sure that you aren't ranked based on your own skill level.

I can't imagine that you're so bad that you're bringing your teams down consistently to losses. Even those bad players we get with in randoms 90% of the time are pretty decent players but just had a bad game. Maybe you're just really unlucky.

I have zero luck.