So i've done this thing to make this game more fun...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Psi21

03-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kierloway View Post
I just drop queue if the players dont communicate or pick bad champs for the matchup. I dont care about elo but I don't like spending time in a game where people aren't even trying. Defeats the purpose of the game.
Yep actually this is what I see a lot of players who got their ELO up there doing.
That and dual queuing. But it wasn't going to remain hush, hush for too long.

If your team doesn't pick some of the high Tier champs or there is a champ you know is bad on Dominion on your team?

Drop queue and re-queue.

Unfortunately, this really makes it so there really isn't a reason to draft either.

Well, you could draft and if you see the other team has been countered go on with the game. However, if the team you have has been counter picked just dodge.

But I don't have time for all that; so I blind pick and get on with the game. If you don't like your blind pick team. Dodge re-queue.

I realize this kinda gives and unfair advantage to get a chance to pick your team line up. But when in Rome.
And if you were high elo and just recently dropped well now you know how some of it happened.

03-14-2012

I dodge more for communication than picks. If I'm asking questions and people are not responding or come back with some ******* bull****, I dodge. Why play a game with players that will rage at each other in pre-game when we're on the same team?

How does jabebot fit in? From what I've seen, people in the 1200-1400 range seem to want to argue and fight with their team. Higher elo players see each other more often and have seen each other play well and play poorly. That leads to a more accepting team and one willing to work with one another. What does that lead to? A better gaming experience.

DD Tootulz

03-14-2012

Vunderful

EinzigerAI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2012

I think overall Jabebot has been a good tool and you can't hate on it because of what it does, you have to hate on the people who utilize it in the wrong manner.

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinzigerAI View Post
I think overall Jabebot has been a good tool and you can't hate on it because of what it does, you have to hate on the people who utilize it in the wrong manner.
I'm not hating on Jabebot. I am hating on the people who utilize it in the wrong manner.

Ukaei

03-14-2012

I went from 1900 something to 1800..

This was from returning from a long, long break from domini. Before JadeBot ever came out.

My observations so far: MY GOD! People try hard harder than ever before.
FULL BRUISER TEAM. WW. WW. And more WW.

Pre mades! Many! Over all, the games are much more harder to win.

AD POPPY WORKS!

Octovert

03-14-2012

I just haven't used the thing. I prefer to be able to cry matchmakingPhail when I lose, and perfectly even matched when we 5cap.