Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hi Reds. Can we get any comments on Jax and Xin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aBagofTrees

03-13-2012

I know Jax was just remade..

But the new dodge ability is pretty.. idk. Weak? I know you guys and gals don't have many options. But could you decrease the cooldown just a tad bit? And maybe increase the aoe? I was just told that the range on it is 300. And Riven's stun is 250. But I feel like Riven has the larger stun range...

And Xin..

Poor poor Xin Xhao..

AD Scaling on his ult? AD scaling on his E? Or even change his E like you did Katarina's Shumpo ability. If Xin Xhao has his W on before he uses E. Then he charges through the champ to the other side. Allowing Xin's to get all 3 hits on his Q.

I know these have been said over and over. But it is kinda annoying how these 2 champs, who used to be the scariest champs to 1v1. Are just like.. Eh.