Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Anyone having lag issue?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Whi

03-13-2012

During the loading page my ping jumps from 40 to 999.

and i have like over 90k ms lag spikes.

03-13-2012

Me. I keep randomly freezing up where I can see everybody still doing ****, chat still updates, damage numbers still flow but I can't move. I also keep randomly crashing while loading. This **** is getting old riot. Really ****ing old.

Bonabon

03-13-2012

Every day around the same time.

Last week I even had about 6 total random disconnects from the game. My internet was stable everywhere else, but I just got dropped from a game and couldn't reconnect to it. Though I could instantly queue for another.

Whi

03-13-2012

I think the sign to this is when your ping goes up to 999 from stable ping. so far when that happened i lagged.

evilXkilla

03-13-2012

Usually when that happens i realize im running 3 games at once, talking on skype and on WebIRc watching streams and youtube vids with million tabs open.