Can we just make Jax's stun just a little bit larger aoe?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aBagofTrees

03-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebroid View Post
rivens range on her stun increases when her ult is up....just fyi for this thread
WTF? All this information on Riven is new to me. Jax's stun should have the same effect then. Maybe it will actually stun someone

DoctorMcPain

03-13-2012

I think this is the one and only problem of new Jax. That stun is just soo small and people just walk out of it. Most of the time you have to save Q to land it.

Michael Kane

03-13-2012

The difference between riven and jax's stun is rivens stun is immediate.

PikaGallo

03-13-2012

I also think the stun should have a small duration increase, like 1.25s stun to help out with 1v1 fights since he got a whole lot squishier and it really hurt his dueling abilities.

aBagofTrees

03-13-2012

Yep. And yep.

DoctorMcPain

03-13-2012

As of now what you gotta do is like, E, Q on top, E, autoattack (possibly with a proc), W if you do it perfect.

It really gimps your damage output. By giving the stun a little larger radius people could do stuff like E, Q on top, auto, W, E, auto (+ guaranteed proc) or stuff like E, auto, W, E, proc, auto, Q, auto, W + proc.

So that would mean a ~250 damage difference in trades.

Verxint

03-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entitlement View Post
While chasing someone it is almost impossible to stun them with it you have to basically be even with them...

In a lane vs. GP at level 3 i jump onto him (i have boots - he doesnt, so i have 40+ MS than him) and I run behind him after landing a Q /auto/w combo and the stun doesn't land (my staff literally up his anus in game) and he gets away with ~100 hp..

so yes, his stun radius in game seems very small when compared to riven, either make his bigger or make riven's smaller... they feel a lot different in game and it is quite frustrating.
I've been having this happen too, but I swear to god it wasn't like this when the rework came out.

Selrin

Recruiter

03-13-2012

Make my Tiamats range larger making it even more viable for my On-Hit-Crit Fiora.

Btw if anyones curious the main items are...
Tri-Force
Tiamats x2
Madreds

Crit is pretty self-explanatory, and the rest is up to you. Her ultimate hits 5 times, team fight, 100% splash on each hit. Thats allloooooot of aoe.

T8te

03-13-2012

I feel like it's not even an aoe stun, the only reason 2 people would be standing that close next to each other is to laugh it misses.

Pur3 V3n0m

03-13-2012

Remember when jax was good lol