Can we just make Jax's stun just a little bit larger aoe?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aBagofTrees

03-13-2012

His stun is so **** small. I feel like Riven has a larger aoe stun than Jax.

Wtf.

3v3ryone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2012

aoe stun? i'd be careful here or he may become fotm just like urgot because of some top team winning tournament.

Entitle

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2012

While chasing someone it is almost impossible to stun them with it you have to basically be even with them...

In a lane vs. GP at level 3 i jump onto him (i have boots - he doesnt, so i have 40+ MS than him) and I run behind him after landing a Q /auto/w combo and the stun doesn't land (my staff literally up his anus in game) and he gets away with ~100 hp..

so yes, his stun radius in game seems very small when compared to riven, either make his bigger or make riven's smaller... they feel a lot different in game and it is quite frustrating.

aBagofTrees

03-13-2012

Jax needs some love Riot.

Hugonauts

03-13-2012

Riven's is only 250... Jax's is 300. Unless Jax is bugged such that it's being treated as shorter than that, I don't see why he needs this.

A reduction to its ludicrous cooldown, though... that I could get behind.

Phourc

03-13-2012

Yeah, cause Jax needs buffs xP

I will admit his stun is pretty easy to outrun or juke, but if you need a guaranteed stun you're going to save your leap for when it's about to run out, anyway.

aBagofTrees

03-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugonauts View Post
Riven's is only 250... Jax's is 300. Unless Jax is bugged such that it's being treated as shorter than that, I don't see why he needs this.

What? For real? I play Riven and Jax.. Not too often. But it def feels like to me that Riven's stun has a larger range..

It must be bugged? You have me questioning this now..

Foxley

03-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugonauts View Post

Except Riven can use up to 4 gap closers one after the other to get in range. It's also an instant AoE stun, like Jax's used to be. If Jax jumps on someone and tries to stun them, they stand a good chance of being able to run out of his range, since he can't stick to anyone after Q'ing on them. Also 300 range doesn't sound right at all, I've been almost right next to someone and the stun didn't work.

Since Jax doesn't get free tankiness anymore, you pretty much have to load him up with tank runes so he doesn't die instantly from AoE, so movespeed quints just aren't as feasible as they used to be on him. Which sucks, I loved my old movespeed/dodge/flat AD Jax runepage.

The Khaos Pro

03-13-2012

No.

Healcannon

03-13-2012

rivens range on her stun increases when her ult is up....just fyi for this thread