New Commando Skins Bundle Available Now!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnluckiestPlayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-13-2012

So what happens if we don't have every champ in the bundle?

Goodbrew

03-13-2012

"We want skins bundles"
"That bundle is stupid cause I don't own all the champs"

Juicemourne

03-13-2012

discount on Noxus skins please?

=]

ThorRush

03-13-2012

Wait, am I reading this right? I thought the point of theme skins was to get 5 guys with a skin each, not one guy with 5 skins ...

Xoripan

03-13-2012

great! thx

LordHippoman

03-13-2012

Now nobody has an excuse not to play "D-Town" on loop as any Demacian champion.

llZ0MBIEll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2012

This is so useless to me because i already own Commando Galio and Jarvan, Also i dont own Lux. If i were to unlock Lux and buy the skin will i get a refund for the skins i already own? or will i get charged the full RP for the bundle and pay double for the skins. I wonder how many people can actually take advantage of this bundle. I have a friend that has commando LUX, JARVAN, XIN. how is this bundle even worth it.

Less Grosman

03-13-2012

Hi

Seriously guys, since the champions overall are horrid and the gameplay its even worst, I'm getting the idea that you only care about money. So, If you only do care about money, why don't you try to make new skins at least not "that" ugly... I know you encourage your community to give constructive criticism, my "bad mannered" comment it's your to emphasize they scarce "love" I feel in the creation of every champion, in this game. I play the game, I've bought skins, and yet it's a disgrace.

I well trained in the "arts" of character design, so if you really have some good criticism, like "Guildwars 2" intelligence criticism, then Riot....Bring it on, I have really good comments regarding character and concept design, may school you a little in some aspects, talking about love in what you do and good taste...

A not very happy customer.

Arthur.

Aylaa

03-13-2012

Runeborn Xerath 487 RP
Prom Queen Annie 487 RP
Spooky GP 260 RP

Are All on sale as well.

Superppll

03-13-2012

How about making them separate as well so we can buy the ones that we dont have at a discounted price -_-