low elo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kewlkid123

03-13-2012

Im not saying I deserve to be any higher elo, but the last couple ranked I played were unbeliavable. Everyone says to carry your team if they suck but its not that easy. If my team feeds that means the enemy has their items and levels quicker and do way more damage for me to 1v5. I just had a team where they fed kayle 7/0 10 mintues into the game while im tryn solo top holding my lane perfectly fine. seriously who the hell feeds kayle.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kewlkid123 View Post
Im not saying I deserve to be any higher elo, but the last couple ranked I played were unbeliavable. Everyone says to carry your team if they suck but its not that easy. If my team feeds that means the enemy has their items and levels quicker and do way more damage for me to 1v5. I just had a team where they fed kayle 7/0 10 mintues into the game while im tryn solo top holding my lane perfectly fine. seriously who the hell feeds kayle.
Winning > Holding

The fact is that you are not winning your lane, and thus you are not carrying your team

It might be that Kayle is so good that he doesn't deserve to be at your ELO.