Skarner

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThorHammerz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

After the nerf on his shield (14->18s CD), it seems that he's kinda really squishy/somewhat slower levels 1-4 on the first/second clears..... so after reading a solomid guide that advocated for AS blues, I've been wondering if replacing the Glyphs and Quints with Attack Speed runes would be better?

Greater Glyph of Alacrity: +0.64% AS.... 9x = +5.76% AS
Greater Quintessence of Alacrity: +3.4% AS... 3x = +10.2% AS

(for reference, Greater Mark of Alacrity: +1.7% AS... 9x = +15.3% AS)

would they be worth replacing scaling MR blues, and MS quints?

On a side note, is there any other (viable) alternative masteries you guys may have used other than 0/21/9? Specifically regarding the offense tree, for the AS masteries.

Thoughts?

Suikoden7thst2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

I think the nerfs on skarner are strong, Second I think that your right to replace the mr for attack speed. Now if we replace the Movement Runes for attack speed that mean one of two things. One we will have to gank less or we will have to rush the MR Boots. That way we get our Mr and movement. The Masteries should be the same.

ThorHammerz

10-28-2012

Bump!