Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Does Fiora do too much damage in Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GrignardTS

03-14-2012

I guess I didn't expect the 1v1 power of Fiora.

Because in the spotlight, I heard "AD Carry" a lot. And AD carries don't 1v1. At least, not until super late game when they can just right click to win.

So when I saw her solo'ing my team mid game, it made he think she was a bit over the top.

I guess I'll just start treating her like Jax.

Ikruti

03-14-2012

Counterstrike > Fiora Ult

P.S. I do get the irony is saying "Use the duelist to kill the duelist".

PrimalHatred

03-14-2012

I've found her to be a little on the UP side, if anything. Sure she slaughters anyone she finds alone, but she has serious problems in team fights. Her ultimate has too high of a CD to be available in every fight and she's so vulnerable to CC. Any sort of heavy with a CC will get her killed by the enemy DPS in no time at all.

She also has no utility whatsoever, folks like Riven and Irelia can stun in a pinch to save an ally or such. Fiora has no options other than doing lots of damage. That isn't to say that she's useless or anything, but Dominion is a little bit of a "fend for yourself" map and I think a little versatility goes a long way.

Darmival

03-14-2012

Quote:
EinzigerAI:
Did she have 3/4 tiamats on her? Nothing more hilarious when she ults on a group of squishies with 3 or 4 tiamats.

I did this last night.. lol. funny funny stuff. ( i got some cdr after a few tiamats so i could ult more )

Octovert

03-14-2012

I generally play tankyderp. Tankyderp fears not fiona.

EinzigerAI

03-14-2012

Quote:
Darmival:
I did this last night.. lol. funny funny stuff. ( i got some cdr after a few tiamats so i could ult more )

Gave that Fiora a tiamat, Fiora's love tiamats.