Does Fiora do too much damage in Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GrignardTS

03-14-2012

I guess I didn't expect the 1v1 power of Fiora.

Because in the spotlight, I heard "AD Carry" a lot. And AD carries don't 1v1. At least, not until super late game when they can just right click to win.

So when I saw her solo'ing my team mid game, it made he think she was a bit over the top.

I guess I'll just start treating her like Jax.

Ikruti

03-14-2012

Counterstrike > Fiora Ult

P.S. I do get the irony is saying "Use the duelist to kill the duelist".

PrimalHatred

03-14-2012

I've found her to be a little on the UP side, if anything. Sure she slaughters anyone she finds alone, but she has serious problems in team fights. Her ultimate has too high of a CD to be available in every fight and she's so vulnerable to CC. Any sort of heavy with a CC will get her killed by the enemy DPS in no time at all.

She also has no utility whatsoever, folks like Riven and Irelia can stun in a pinch to save an ally or such. Fiora has no options other than doing lots of damage. That isn't to say that she's useless or anything, but Dominion is a little bit of a "fend for yourself" map and I think a little versatility goes a long way.

Darmival

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinzigerAI View Post
Did she have 3/4 tiamats on her? Nothing more hilarious when she ults on a group of squishies with 3 or 4 tiamats.
I did this last night.. lol. funny funny stuff. ( i got some cdr after a few tiamats so i could ult more )

Octovert

03-14-2012

I generally play tankyderp. Tankyderp fears not fiona.

EinzigerAI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darmival View Post
I did this last night.. lol. funny funny stuff. ( i got some cdr after a few tiamats so i could ult more )
Gave that Fiora a tiamat, Fiora's love tiamats.