[Guide] Tumbling Yurtle the Turtle: how to verse heimerdinger

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Caffeen

10-20-2009

"Verse" is not a verb that means "To fight/compete against"

FuzzeWuzze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-20-2009

Nobody lists Teemo as an anti Heimer ...when IMHO he is one of the better ones.

You can drop shroom's on them and when they explode all of them take the damage and die in a matter of seconds.

darkyz

10-20-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzeWuzze View Post
Nobody lists Teemo as an anti Heimer ...when IMHO he is one of the better ones.

You can drop shroom's on them and when they explode all of them take the damage and die in a matter of seconds.
i would love to see you try that i don't even play heim but i would be happy to play him just to see you try that

CyberMonkey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-21-2009

I believe the mushroom can be killed by the towers before it explodes...

HMFlol

10-21-2009

Step 9: Pick Ashe -> Learn to hit W -> aim at turrets -> click! -> repeat.

Honestly.. Heimerdinger isn't that difficult to lane against with the right hero's.. if they don't suck anyway.

Also.. if you want to have some real good laughs? Pick Heimer. Have your friend pick Blitz. Go bot or top. set up turrets in the grass. Watch blitz pull people into turrets. Hilarity ensues.

Stormiy

10-21-2009

BUL****. No dammed starcall can take them out. Nunu consume? Well if you want to die, then yes. TANK THEM?! Ashe cant do a **** if they are in grass. Also placing ward is suicide by itself and ward is visible after its placed. What are you thinking?

Morgana- Tormented Soil - cant do a ****.

You forgot that they have 700 or smth hp and 50 resists? If that turret bull**** guy stands right next to them then you have no chance to get them down like that, they just heal up.

Also how do you expect to defend in REAL situation? Not lame theory? Im not saying that you cant take them down, you can, its not to hard (unless they are very close to each other and in gankable place), but in REAL situation like when you are being pushed and Heidi builds turrets in grass. You will attack turrets yes? Lay lame wards in grass, and ult them with pirate? GREAT choice when you engage all enemy team and your turrets is being attacked.

Its not about how you can take them out, its about that you suggest ult them. Do you WANT to ult them? And watch them rebuild.

You ARE pathetic, maybe you even think that hes not op, but hey, there are plenty of shameless weirdos who play only the OP. Nice try.

HMFlol

10-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormiy View Post
BUL****. No dammed starcall can take them out. Nunu consume? Well if you want to die, then yes. TANK THEM?! Ashe cant do a **** if they are in grass. Also placing ward is suicide by itself and ward is visible after its placed. What are you thinking?

Morgana- Tormented Soil - cant do a ****.

You forgot that they have 700 or smth hp and 50 resists? If that turret bull**** guy stands right next to them then you have no chance to get them down like that, they just heal up.

Also how do you expect to defend in REAL situation? Not lame theory? Im not saying that you cant take them down, you can, its not to hard, but in REAL situation like when you are being pushed and Heidi builds turrets in grass. You will attack turrets yes? Lay lame wards in grass, and ult them with pirate? GREAT choice when you engage all enemy team and your turrets is being attacked.

Its not about how you can take them out, its about that you suggest ult them. Do you WANT to ult them? And watch them rebuild.

You ARE pathetic, maybe you even think that hes not op, but hey, there are plenty of shameless weirdos who play only the OP. Nice try.
Oh right... they go down at lvl 1 with 700 hp.. it doesnt take a good 2 minutes to upgrade them to 700 hp or anything.. and you're right.. volley doesnt hit for 300 and hit invis too..

oh wait...

There are lots of counters and ways to deal with heimer.

Stop nerdraging.

Stormiy

10-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMFlol View Post
Oh right... they go down at lvl 1 with 700 hp.. it doesnt take a good 2 minutes to upgrade them to 700 hp or anything.. and you're right.. volley doesnt hit for 300 and hit invis too..

oh wait...
Can you read?

Quote:
Im not saying that you cant take them down, you can, its not to hard (unless they are very close to each other and in gankable place)
Oh wait, did you see my POINT?! You DONT WANT TO TAKE THEM DOWN. Try to take them down when you are being pushed or ganked.

Countering him does not counter team. Counter him and your all team will be countered... Your brain exploded in LCROSS moon impact

JohnCataldo

10-21-2009

Madred's Razors affects turrets. Simple in-game solution. Not as cheap as Vision Wards, but more long-term use.

HMFlol

10-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormiy View Post
Can you read?

Oh wait, did you see my POINT?! You DONT WANT TO TAKE THEM DOWN. Try to take them down when you are being pushed or ganked.

Countering him does not counter team. Counter him and your all team will be countered... Your brain exploded in LCROSS moon impact
Oh.. no I see where I went wrong in my thinking there. I was going with the assumption that you had half a brain.

MY B!