So tired of THIS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CarryMeCody

03-13-2012

once again on TT got absolutely stomped. a kennen on my team was doing terrible but aleast helping. The 0/20 talon however.... so needless to say after game he posts"sorry, was letting my buddy play his first game so don't report" By no means am I perfect but Im tired of losing games in TT and SR from things like this. If your're going to let your "noob" friends play, don't do so on a lvl 30 account.</rant>

opinions?

and sorry for gramar

PDiddy

03-13-2012

its a normal game, the loss really means nothing. You cant practice TT vs bots. Chill out.

/thread

DrammaLamma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2012

Playing the game at level 30 is far more fun because of runes / masteris.

IMO a new player is far more likely to enjoy the game at level 30 then they will getting smurf stomped at level 1 by people that purposely play level 1 accounts for that sole reason.

I'm sorry you lost a game but if loosing because you cant carry makes you that frustrated, then make some friends and play with them.

CarryMeCody

03-13-2012

Just a heads up i went 14/10
ken went 2/11
talon went 0/20

Biskadee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2012

good story would read again

Shaidyn

03-14-2012

I've been playing lol for about a year, and the last 6 months or so has been exclusively bot matches. Why? I was tired of my pvp victories or defeats being a roll of the dice. Sure, bots are easy or predictable. But it's fun to try a new champ, a new strat, do a couple matches and log off. No stress, just free fun.

PvP matches just got tiring. If I won I didn't feel elated, more like relieved. If I lost I didn't feel like I'd contributed to the team, just that some random number generator had set me up for a fall. And that's just not worth 40 minutes of my evening.

fazisi

03-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by biskadee View Post
good story would read again
QFT

Shaidyn, why are you posting on TT forums if you don't play TT? Thank you for your attempt at meaningful contribution.

Fearsicle

03-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDiddy View Post
its a normal game, the loss really means nothing. You cant practice TT vs bots. Chill out.

/thread
That's what custom games are for. Or even just SR with Bots. Of course that isn't the same map but if your just trying to get good with your champ then do that.