How To Orianna?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sparkii

03-13-2012

I loved Orianna prenerf and played her a ton but I put her aside afterwards I've been bored and that new Orianna skin got me wondering if she is competitive and as fun as she was before..
I would also like some tips with builds and gameplay mainly in lane this is where I have the most trouble with her.

Thanks =D

BrotherCaine

03-13-2012

Wait for buffs.

/profit

Occassionally I will see a master Hiemerdinger, a mass murdering Victor, a great mundo... ocassionally.

I never see a great Orianna anymore ever.

Sparkii

03-13-2012

Ive played her a bit now and Ive noticed that getting kills is meh on her but u have to make sure u stay alive and in lane with blue so u can farm like no other shes a total farmer.

PrinnyRiggs

03-13-2012

I used to main Orianna prenerf also. (I still play her but trying to find a new AP champ to play.)
The thing is she is still as fun but she just gets owned in mid against everyone since her Q got nerfed to **** and she's so **** mana hungry due to more nerfs. (Unless you buy tear of the goddess.)

Orianna's Command Ball/Q range is 800 (it used to be 900 prenerf)
Brand's Flame Pillar range is 900.

Orianna's a very fun champ to play and it's very satisifing to get kills/assists with her don't get me wrong but everyone just outranges her.
The only way you would win mid with her is if they person your fighting is stupid or you get ganks from other lanes or your jungler. Take that advice from a Orianna main-er lol.