Solo ranked is retarded!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BANDIDAz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2012

agree

Zerthai

03-13-2012

Pick a hero that can go into all lanes and jungle in case people are trolling. Also you want to play bruisers as they can take on multiple heroes by themselves if u get a slight lead. You can also initiate with bruisers which helps let you team know when to team fight. Having a duo partner helps you but is not necessary to climb out of elo that low. Anyways good luck.

Indian

03-13-2012

InstaPwn... you got InstaPwned...
On another note:
Stop complaining, it's a team effort... If your team is doing badly, it's usually cause your not helping them, which means your doing something wrong. No one can go undefeated, you will lose sometime.

scribnibblers

03-13-2012

Zerthai

I use Nauti to be tanky initiator that can do any lane or jungle. who do you use?

I often find it helps to just be morg/akali and carry as well. most of the time nobody can carry. not that you need a million kills to win but you need to be able to impact the game mid or late

Zerthai

03-13-2012

I climbed out of the lower lvls with gangplank and galio for the most part. Galio shuts down most ap mids so you have a great initiator as well as shutting down one of their carries. Gangplank is just a safe lane with a global ult to help other teammates and help chase with e.

Gutterling

03-13-2012

You dont understand how important having a jungle is, and you seem to think tank is a position and not a type. I think your current elo is more accurate than you admit.

iamBlayz

03-14-2012

its because at 1k and lower elo most people are coming from standard games where you can literally do some of the stupidest things possible and win games, even win games consistently, so when they do bad things and it doesnt work they just see it as a "bad game" when its really their lack of understanding the game

losing 5-10 games after you've won 150+(on the way to to level 30) by using the stupid tactics makes people feel like their stupid tactics are actually legitimately good and its hard for them to break out of that mindset

even i was the same way back when i played kassadin and just starting ranked, i'd see the guides that said you dont wanna be autoattacking with kassadin, then i'd look at his w and say "man i can get free mana back, WHY WOULDNT I AUTO ATTACK?, i'll just make sure i also get the last hit in" not understanding pushing the lane can be bad, leads to ganks, etc.

it also depends alot on your champs, of course champs like gp(who can do tons of damage) or galio(who can become very beefy while gaining ap and having a nice ult for team fights) can carry better than champs like nidalee, who even with a nice kit and 500 ap, just gets focused and demolished in team fights and/or countered by a ton of mresist causing you to rely on your team to atleast do their part, you can be a great support but get a carry who literally doesnt know what last hitting is, you can even be a great carry and get teammates who think that at level 18 its smarter to spend 30-60 sec running across the map to kill the double golems for 100 gold while passing 2 or more full creepwaves that would have given them more gold and allowed them to group with the team faster, but now instead you lose cause the enemy team pushes with 5 vs your group of 3 while your other 2 teammates slowly kill jungle camps for less gold than they could have got in lane

theres just a lot of bad players at the lower elo who are convinced whatever they're doing is right and nothing you tell em can change your mind

Kryotech

03-14-2012

I have been fighting to get out of "elo hell" for some time now. You can only do so much.

Krshna

03-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InstaPwn View Post
I have people that are reliable and can Duo but like I said I play this game A Lot, and I don't feel like waiting 4 months to raise my Elo by waiting for people to log on. As I said in post I do not think i am a great player but definitely a 1200+. I'll give you an example, top lane I am malph with fiora laned against solo sion. 2 waves go bye and she has 3 creeps. I told her in lobby i would feed her creeps. She finally starts farming and gets to 80 creeps by level 7 but she is 0/4/1. Bottom lane had sona and TF vs Karma and someone else I forget who. Sona has 30 creeps by level 6. TF has 40 and is harassing more than farming. Our only decent player was mid vieger who hit like a truck at level 6, but was lacking in the MIA's. I did not die to ryze but he killed fiora 3x hence her early game score. After that it snowballed to a loss. vieger was 7/2/8 and I was 2/3/9, the rest of the team was like 8 deaths each. Game ended at like 30 minute mark. How could I have possibly fought back from that?
Until I read this I thought you were serious, but now I think this might be a troll??? You are claiming to be good one second, and then next thing you know you're telling us about this one time you were duo top? If you were a good player you wouldn't be duo top, no legitimately skilled player would be caught dead duo top, no matter what the Elo. What in God's name were you doing duo top as Malphite if your team has no Jungler and you are on a champ, Malphite, who can Jungle.

Please don't come to the forums saying how you don't belong at 900 something elo, and then tell us about this one time you went Duo top as Malphite...

EDIT: And it's Veigar, not Veiger...

ZaderTheOriginal

03-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katcher View Post
InstaPwn... you got InstaPwned...
On another note:
Stop complaining, it's a team effort... If your team is doing badly, it's usually cause your not helping them, which means your doing something wrong. No one can go undefeated, you will lose sometime.
People like you piss me off....so it's someones fault if EVERYONE else is doing badly? how the fk can a person help EVERYEONE at the same time and FORCE them to stop feeding? stupid...