Getting Bored - Need unconventional builds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hawkwìng

03-13-2012

AP yi.

Iv also heard about AD malz being OP in bot lane.

My team once got raped by an AD sona, her tforce auto attack (non passive) crit me for 800 and i was all like 0:

EinzigerAI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2012

I'm still dying to see someone go tanky ap urgot for shields made of lulz.

Birthday Deluxe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2012

It's too bad there's no room in that tanky Ashe build for a Wit's End. You'd benefit a little more from the magic pen and the attack speed would let you spam slows even more, and you'd still get some defense. Odyn's seems like the better durability-oriented option, though. I think I'm just obsessed with Wit's End.

On the rare occasion that I would play him, I sometimes built Void Staff on Rammus for similar reasons, though it synergizes with his kit a little better.

I've been meaning to try AP Turtledyr. Probably would be less than optimal, but having a huge shield is always fun. AD Malzahar can wipe the floor with most common bottom lanes, including a lot of champions who would melt his face if he were going AP. Imo he isn't as good at anchoring down on someone's point and holding it as other bot laners are, and he's pretty vulnerable to ganks, as well, but he can run people over and assault points with relative impunity.

GrignardTS

03-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PretzelBagel View Post
Frost Shot + Warden's Mail (if being attacked) + Frozen Mallet = no one ever escapes from your carry.
Are you sure both Warden's and Mallet will apply?

I thought it was only one slow per skill and one slow per item.

Commander Yordle

03-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrignardTS View Post
Are you sure both Warden's and Mallet will apply?

I thought it was only one slow per skill and one slow per item.
V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iseppi View Post
So after my 20th game where my jungler says "No ashe red buff doesn't stack with your frost shot, I'm 1400 elo I know what I'm talking about"

I decided to copy how slows work directly from the wiki to somewhere more popular so people will know.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Slow stacking

Slowing effects follow particular rules when stacking:

If a champion is affected by multiple slows, the strongest one will be fully applied, while the others are applied sequentially with 35% reduced effectiveness down to 65% of its original strength.
Slow effects derived from items' passives do NOT stack, even when coming from different champions. Only the strongest item slow is applied at any moment. The exception to this is the active effect of Randuin's Omen, Hextech Gunblade and Bilgewater Cutlass, which stacks with other slowing items normally because they are considered champion abilities for slow stacking purposes.
Attacking a champion with the Blessing of the Lizard Elder buff when the target is already affected by that slow will reapply the debuff, resetting its duration. It will NOT increase the slow amount. The same holds true for the Exhaust summoner spell.

Example

A champion with a raw movement speed of 400 is affected by a 2 second long 40% slow and a 5 second long 20% slow at the same time.

For the first two seconds, the effective slow will be 1 − (1 − 0.4) (1 − 0.2 0.65) = 47.8%, so he will have 400 0.522 = 208.8 raw movement speed.
For the following three seconds, the effective slow will be 20% and so he will have 400 0.8 = 320 movement speed.
After that, he will return to his normal speed of 400.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TL; DR

Stacking slows like ashes frost shot and red buff prioritize the strongest slow (35% from ashe) and the additional slow (25% from red 15% from ranged) will be of 65% of its original effect, roughly adding 10% to the 35% slow from ashe making her attacks with frost shot slow for 45%.

Most ashes max R > W > Q > E (getting 1 point in Q at level 2 and 1 point in E at 3 or 4) which means level 13 is when ashe maxes Q giving her red buff before hand can secure kills easier due to low level frost shot slowing for 15-20% adding a red buff slow on top of that allows you to chaise even through sivir ult. Consider this if bot lane is fed, probably not the best idea if they aren't.

GrignardTS

03-13-2012

Quote:
Slow effects derived from items' passives do NOT stack, even when coming from different champions. Only the strongest item slow is applied at any moment.
?

Commander Yordle

03-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrignardTS View Post
?
Correct. They are slowed when they attack me thanks to Warden's. When I start attacking the slow from Ashe's shot + FM stacks and replaces Warden's.

So you see, with this build I don't have to have Frost Shot on to slow as long as they are attacking.

TEEAHMAT TOOSDEY

03-13-2012

I happen to know a couple champions, Malph, Kayle, Fiora, WW, Xin, Ezreal and some others that absolutely LOVE tuesdays.

Commander Yordle

03-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nulix View Post
I happen to know a couple champions, Malph, Kayle, Fiora, WW, Xin, Ezreal and some others that absolutely LOVE tuesdays.
Problem is that while fun when it works, the short range on the splash from Tiamat makes the build not really worth the time and effort.

GrignardTS

03-13-2012

AD Janna.

Max shield, disrupt, carry.

Do eet!!