Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What's Shaco up to these days?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Admiral Knox

03-12-2012

I remember the glory of AP Shaco defending the hell out of a point against legions. And AD has always had its place, but not so much against popular matchups like Irelia or Rammus (correct me if I'm wrong?). So what's the clown doing now?

Ascleph

03-12-2012

AP shaco stopped being good when people stopped derping all over the jungle

Stez007

03-12-2012

A good Shaco (AP or AD) is still good.

Good Shacos are like winning lottery tickets.

ForgedLife

03-12-2012

As one of the few people who still play Shaco, I can say he is a situational pick. AP Shaco is very useful early with his map coverage and damage, but late game he falls off hard. I can't say much for AD Shaco though, so ask ZaberZ

ProSauce VT

03-13-2012

AD shaco is certainly viable (much more than ap) however; he requires a large amount of skill and understanding to play well. He works really well in pre-mades as he can juke, bait, gank, and manuever around second only to Kass or Rammus.

He can have problems 1v1 against tanky dps (Wukong/Jax/Jarvan etc) which is why he isn't seen much. Still Dominion is a team game and AD shaco can really shine when that is said mindset.

Yaladilae

03-13-2012

Nesting did hit a big nerf

Once in a while i still see a shaco, and its still so annoying