Every time I play Viktor

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kingsh1ong

03-12-2012

I rage for the first 20 mins about how useless he is......then laugh when i destroy team fights =)

thelegend369

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-13-2012

If you got a full set of flat ap runes and dorans rings, he is still op in first 20min

Zerthai

03-13-2012

Viktor is strong just nobody plays him.

IloveHairyBushes

03-13-2012

I agree, I HATE playing against Viktor

VonSummon

03-13-2012

Vik is very useful for he has good control of the jungles from his stun. Teams either stay away for a short while or get stunned and die. People might argue "what about anivia and trundle "obstructions?" yes, but running through/around will not hurt you to too much extent as viks. His q,s shield is efficient cause of the low cd. Saved me plenty. And his lazer, picking off the low health lucky- er i mean- not lucky foes ;) ult explains itself. Boom baby

InsidiousIntent

04-01-2012

Viktor is just amazing .
U just need the right build.

Liquid Colossus

Recruiter

04-01-2012

It can be argued that all champs are good when played correctly. I feel that Viktor really isn't particularly strong. He has only 5 item slots, which is a disadvantage over every other champion.

Hi im topher

04-02-2012

viktor does need some reworking with his passive but in all honesty he's very strong, especially after getting as many buffs as he has over the last few patches.

Kr0ze

04-03-2012

I feel like Victor carry is a lot like ezreal as one. Can do well, but brings nothing special to the table for the high skill cap that is required. Annie is arguably the easiest AP carry but can insta gib most champs or half hp and stun an entire clumped team. Why bother learning how to laser when its easy to dodge and hard to aim.