TF vs ziggs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wiIdbeast569

Recruiter

03-12-2012

Twisted fate vs ziggs who would win
why?

ExecutionerK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2012

TF if zigg doesn't get blue buff (due to heavy mana drain by Zigg's skill)

Zigg if he has blue buff as his range, harass, and damage are much better than TF

Killer10347

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2012

If the TF builds full ap carry without alot of MR and health, ziggs will likely win. If the TF builds some, from RoA or something for example, he has a chance of winning.

In general, ziggs wins if both are good at dodging skillshots because fate cards are easy to dodge imo.

At best, TF would outfarm ziggs but might die a few times.

Killer10347

03-12-2012

If the ziggs is good, he won't let TF get close enough to use a blue card for mana regen without getting bombed in the face.

DMPuffy

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post

Zigg if he has blue buff as his range, harass, and damage are much better than TF
But don't you think TF would stand a very fair chance, considering every single one of Zigg's skills is a skillshot and TF has a straight forward stun? This would also give him an advantage in ganks, both avoiding and recieving, and his red card + wild cards also push a bit harder I'd say. I could be wrong, but usually Ziggs doesn't seem like a problem to me as long as I sidestep a lot or prioritize level 2 boots.

Quote:
If the ziggs is good, he won't let TF get close enough to use a blue card for mana regen without getting bombed in the face.
Same could be said with a good TF.

LoRdJuGgErNaUtX

03-13-2012

I have yet to go 1v1 against a ziggs mid as AP TF and loose. just dodge his Q, poke him alot with your Q, dont be so intent on getting kills. farm and forcing him to loose his farm, and then suddenly go super aggro -once you've poked him 5 or 6 times w/ your Q- after he's launched a Q and its on cooldown, stun him and hit him, and then hit him w/ blue card again and its game over.

his Q is really his only dangerous move. if you dodge it, he cant do nothin to ya

sometimes its not about out-killing, so much as it is about out-laneing when ur going mid.

Amaltron

03-13-2012

TF.

Taoquitok

03-13-2012

ziggs imo simply due to playing him loads and having gone up against a fair few TFs.. but it's really down to who gets the initial jump on the other I'd say.

My method of dealing with TF is to abuse the range of your Q to either keep TF at bay or to hit him when he tries to come in to farm. personally I start with boots + 0-1 hp + 2-3 mp depending on who I expect to be against. vs TF I'd go 3 mp as he's easier to dodge than some and so that I can spam a bit more prior to getting the second blue.

If he tries to be agressive, mix of E mines just behind his location to trap him in + W knock up to knock him into them/knock him back towards you if he runs + spam of Q will kill him fast.

Once you're both lvl6, in terms of ultimates, ziggs is brilliant for securing that you'll kill him but I will admit a good TF can be a real pain with a well timed tele ult.
personally if I see his ult target location appear near me I chuck my knockup onto the location (more towards myself so as to knock him away) and then mines in the direction that he would be knocked back. I use this to interupt his opening gold card that he will attempt to use and if well timed this gives him very little chance to hit you, especially if you have your ult too to secure a quick kill.

Toast My Butter

07-15-2014

TF isnt really a lanner. He has very good sustain in mana and can easily farm. However he cant do anything to avoid bombs. In general TF would win because of his ability to gank other lanes with his ult and to farm easily. If its a 1v1 in hollowing than zigs wins in my opinion.

g07h4xf00

07-15-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExecutionerKen View Post

Ziggs doens't even need blue buff, he can just get Chalice first item back. Ziggs will always win this matchup unless he's just a bad player.