1875 and Climbing ... LF similar rated DUO.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KanyeMane

03-12-2012

Heya guys. So not making this post to be elite / boastful / coolio. I only just started taking Dominion seriously about a few weeks ago when I learned of Jabe Bot. Before then, I basically only played Dominion for fun, to try new champs, or to try troll builds.

So that being said, I imagine I'll continue to climb as I have been.

My biggest issue: I never have a strong bottom player I can count on due to nature of
solo Q. This results in me reluctanly playing bottom nearly every game just because I take my Dom elo seriously.

I don't mind doing it majority of time, as I often prove successful, but it would be nice to have someone of similar ELO and skill that I could count on to do well bottom every now and then.

#Swagg

TheImmortalVirus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-12-2012

I'll add you, I'm looking for someone around my ELO too..I was almost 1900 but keep getting people who can't cap a 3v4, or move on to a different cap.
I can do top lane or bottom lane.

Failosipher

03-13-2012

add me, i premade a lot with people ranging from mid 1700s to upper 2k

KanyeMane

03-13-2012

Ok added both, see ya in game

Osensei

03-13-2012

so you just recently quit trolling our community and now making buddies? cool

KanyeMane

03-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osensei View Post
so you just recently quit trolling our community and now making buddies? cool
First of all, people even play SR normals for fun, so what the hell would it matter if someone did so on dominion, second, I didn't say I was trolling, I said trying troll builds, I was still like 1600+ rated even when I wasn't trying, but clearly 1600 must be troll bracket.

Osensei

03-13-2012

a 1600 "trying new champs" and "troll builds" kinda says troll. you said it yourself ..

that said, welcome to the dom community, where 33% of games are ruined by people trying troll builds, or new champions. enjoy.