How do I troll?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deep Blue Skies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-12-2012

Picked up Trundle today and he just seems really underwhelming

even though everyone says he is a hidden gem...

I got cloth +5 pots
merc treads
HoG
Phage
Wriggles

for my core

Any advice? Is he worth learning?

downvote because I asked for help?

breadbocks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2012

Stupid white knight. Stop trying to troll.

creamyworms

03-12-2012

You should check out some guides for Trundle.
There are tons of guides out for EVERY SINGLE CHAMPION out there, including our poor plague troll.
There should be a plethora of ideas and builds to choose and tweak from, but when it comes down to it, you have to build based on your situation and your game. An example:

You are dominating early game - Try building a trinity force for absolute dominance and then follow it up with a little bit of defense, ensuring you can troll as much as you want; from there you go situational: look at the enemy team, is their ad carry fed?
Try a thornmail.

Can't get away from their Ahri while she takes you apart? FoN is your answer.

You should never, EVER go into a game with a pre-set item build without deviating from it. Period.
No item is the best, they are only good for a particular situation.

The same goes with offensive items; sometimes picking up a bloodrazer before or in place of an infinity edge will end the game for your opponents.

Alternatively, don't EVER go into a game with the mindset that you WILL play Trundle, because if someone else is already jungling, you are just out of luck. Make your champion pick based on your team and what you lack.

AND NEVER AUTO LOCK IN, EVER, EVER, EVER.