Do you ever play with a co-pilot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

metric crapton

03-13-2012

A friend an I share one computer so we have to take turns playing. What that means is sometimes one of us is playing while the other watches while waiting. I've noticed our play is much better when we play that way. The watcher creates a huge amount of map awareness.

"Mid is coming up"
"You're pushing to hard"
"Back, it's a trap"
"Call MIA on Miss Fortune"
"Ping Baron, they're heading there"
"His flash is down"

It lets me focus on playing aggressively with my champ with a voice OUTSIDE my head that says "you're overdoing it..."

This happens about 20% of the games we play so it's not something I've come to rely on. I've just noticed my play is better when it happens.

Anyone else run with a wingman?

WickedArts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2012

Me and my roommates do this from time to time we all have our own computers and typically play together but in situations where one of us just got home from work or whatever the case may be we use the spotter technique and it does wonders with your game play wish I always had a spotter.

metric crapton

03-13-2012

Oh and I forgot.

"No"

That one word can prevent hitting enter when you're about to rage on someone who's ruining your day. Chat rage kills games, having a cooler head prevent you from sending that chat can help save it.

Zerthai

03-13-2012

If you have ever played at a lan center you usually have multiple "copilots". Also if you are on skype with your team you get the same situation for the most part.

xRAWKAx

03-13-2012

Haha I used to copilot for my roommate when I was supposed to be doing homework. Didn't help that his monitor was right next to mine.