Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JevelFaithful

03-12-2012

How do you build her in dominion. I restarted playing her in dom and realising my old build is pretty slow to start.

So far, the early-build that I'm using now is
Starting with boot1 + prospect (or amp tome + blue crystal for glacial shroud)
Ggoing for glacial and either RoA/Moonflare. For AP and some defense
Eventually CDR-boots + RoA + another AP lower-Item
(I try to take RoA around 10 min so it can charge a bit. 13 min is generally my deadline so it gets at least 5 min of charge up.)

Eventually complete Frozen Heart.
And from there it's mostly improvisation while focussing tanky-ap : Odyn Veil/abysal Scepter/Zhonya. Possibly taking the first AP components before completing FrozenH.

The reason I take RoA is that it's a pretty nice HP boost even at 0second.

Volandum

03-12-2012

Why not Rylai's to improve your and your team's kiting power even more? Karma has no CC.

JevelFaithful

03-12-2012

But rylai is as expensive, less hp and since karma is all-aoe, the slow won't get the same punch. The tether is also a stronger slow too. Tought you have to work is a bit to get the AoE part, it's not so bad in dom. A lot of people come solo or in line, for some reason.

TEEAHMAT TOOSDEY

03-12-2012

Personally All AP/level runes, Offensive masteries, then tanky build.

HoG + Boots and pots to start, keep the hog all game, build Aegis, FoN, Wits End, Wardens Mail so on so fourth. Keep Hog till you upgrade it to randuins. I go bot.

Between Masteries and Runes, its a bit over 100 AP. The tank build lets you sustain her passive. End result is a tanky support with a mild damage and strong support that wont die.

JevelFaithful

03-12-2012

Interesting Nulix, I'll have to check if I can fit such that setup in my runes

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2012

Karma is a b1tch

Poor karma :<

In a more serious note, I've seen her do good in bot

Emeraldw

03-13-2012

I have gone RoA, Morello's, lucidity.

CDR is obvious why, the next is that her skills have overall very good AP ratio's. It make her shield stronger, do more damage and heal for more. Also, with high CDR, her passive and those AP ratio's, she is rather tough to drop.

I do like the addition of frozen heart though. I will need to try that.

I will also say that I think Karma is the best support in dominion. She does everything you could want apart from a hard CC but those shields, heals and slows are amazing.

Huniz

03-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascleph View Post
Karma is a b1tch

Quote:
Originally Posted by "Alerion" by Asking Alexandria
Karma's a b1tch, right?

JevelFaithful

03-13-2012

\Emeraldw : Frozen pretty much has all you need (accept AP), CDR, mana, defense cause you're short ranged, more defence with the passive to stay alive with "low" hp (low = 50%?)amd to make use of karma's passive. Tought it was a staple of most karma builds.

Might try morello's instead of RoA, more AP, less defense I guess.
Or skip RoA for hextech sweep or another AP item. Zonhya would be a nice addition if I can get the 1.6k for the BFRod.

AbstractFive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2012

Look me up on lol replay. I play karma at a decently high dom elo.