I'm stuck on the fifth campaign mission...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Laquert

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by gekigengarR2 View Post
In the kogmaw lair stage, theres about hordes of kogmaws exploding on you when they are killed, its seriously annoying,

I am currently playing as a level 7 lux, they can't be snared when exploding, real frustating

any tips?
Kite like a baws. ;P

Although...I'm just sure I should spoil it, but beat the game with Garen first. There's a synergy cameo on that level with Lux if you clear the first campaign with Garen.

Speaking of Garen, has anyone run the clock on the Kog fight? That press release for the new DLC suggested there would be faction based campaigns, and I heard you can get a big cameo if you take too long to beat Kog'Maw as Garen.

I found a phantom dancer early on, so I just facerolled that fight. :P Need to know who appears, but I'm no good at the Loch Ness Cho fight.

NotSid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikasaur View Post
To the Original Poster, I have to brag: I have some kind of magic hand when it comes to water levels in games. It's not even that I like them, I just seem better at it than most people? I find it's a lot about patience, the bosses have a pattern and once you take the time to learn positioning, it's good from there.

I went through the first time with Lux, and I was AWFUL though! Getting in the right spots THEN aiming her Finales was really stressful for me since it's so precise. Second run through I'm going Kayle ('Cause I already have the Judgment skin unlocked, it's SOOO worth doing the Yordle Pacifism achievement) and it's a lot more forgiving on that fight.

By the way, my favorite part of the whole campaign was meeting Viktor.... be still my heart! Haha I know it's not romantic at all but for me IT WAS.
I made a whole thread in another forum about why water levels suck in all games with very VERY few exceptions, and about why EVERYBODY HATES THEM!

HerHipsSaidYes

04-28-2012

anyone got ANY knowledge of how to beat Bruce lee sin? i can only get the c-rank and i need at least an a ranking to unlock access to the dojo, which i heard can give some serious buffs. oh and the cut-scenes in the Nasus and Renekton campaigns are glorious, good job riot.

HerHipsSaidYes

04-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffinstien View Post
I'm going to guess you're talking about the Malphite campaign here. It's tricky. You either have to sacrifice your sub by having them eat that first shot for you, have a sub with high mobility and just swap out with them.

I brought an Ahri along. At the start of the fight, walk in front of her, tank the shot (will put you pretty low), then immediately drop you armor, swap to Ahri, and grab it. If you unlocked Thornmail in the shop from Taric's campaign, that's highly recommended. Then just rush her. She has shockingly low HP, just that first blast will drop you if you try walking all the way up to her as Malph.
weird, i got the thornmail from beating king rammus in the annie campaign. (surprisingly funny and lighthearted for the "dark child's" campaign)

A Tryhardosaurus

04-28-2012

LOL I guess I'm not the only one who instantly thought "Plesioth" when seeing the skin. I MISS MONSTER HUNTER PORTABLE!!!

Calobius

04-28-2012

What game is this? I want to play

IsOnFirstBase

04-28-2012

Well I can't help everyone, but I knwo when I did the Cho encounter I had Uncle Ryze with King Rammus. As the king shuts down most lore Cho lost the Loch Ness bonuses then when phase 2 hits Uncle Ryze counters gentleman Cho. The counter followed when it went back into the Loch ness phase as lightning vs water is a tale as old as Pokemon Red&Blue.

BeastsCreature

04-28-2012

Riot make this a real game....

Chagrinn

04-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikasaur View Post
I have some kind of magic hand when it comes to water levels
can't stop imagining you on the beach now, Nikasaur.

ZetsubouFallen

05-04-2012

Someone got past the "Irelia Rush with Q" thing? i think playing with 200 ms is kinda bad for that..