I'm stuck on the fifth campaign mission...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

silvakshadower

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zygen360 View Post
Ikr! One of the best in the game!

I really like the Xerath prologue cutscene tho. Fregin awesome effects.
im still into the nautilus re-birth scene where you see him drowning but then coming back to life not as flashy but was pretty cool, I also enjoyed after the obsidian malphite match and getting the garren elite armor the zelda song playing as i hold it up was quite funny

ryoh

03-12-2012

Man, it would be cool if you had a Campaign.....

Ethereal Bard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2012

Can a red say if this is real or not? O.<

Axis the Dragon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShameWoW View Post
WTF!!! *Big Secret boss SPOILER*

OMG!!! I was just screwing around the Omen Secret level and just running around with Ez exploring and I tried flashing over this wall where there was a red glow on the other side it was on the north east corner of hte map, when I jumped over it siad "PENDRAGON HAS APPEARED" , he was a gigantic fricken dragon like 4 times the size of Loch Ness Cho and he used "Rainbow Breathe" as his first attack, it did fire dmg over time, froze me with ice, and applied a debuff the armor pen, and magic pen, and reduces my armor and mres!! it took like 3/4's of my health than he flew up in the air and smashed the ground right on top of me and I died before the freeze was even over!! Anyone seen this guy yet??
Beat him with Tryndamere. Though it takes hours of grinding to actually unlock Trynd...

Axis the Dragon

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zygen360 View Post
Somebody's just mad because none of his friends would help him get the "Pentakill" Achievement the last one required to unlock access to the game.
Shun the none believer

Anyways on topic. I just unlocked mine today after buying the disk over a month ago. I'm so pumped to play Going to be starting on the Ryze campaign first. My friends told me his is pretty easy. Then i'll move up to some harder ones.

Any tips I could use for the Ryze campaign? I could use all the help I could get since I'm kind of a noob. The tutorial bugged out for me so I have no clue what I'm doing.

So help a noob out Will ya ?
Ryze Campaign is the easiest in the game lol, there are tons of mana items throughout the game, it's hard to miss them, whereas other items are less abundant. Hell, 10 minutes into the game I had 3 Sapphire Crystals... talk about roflpwning early game. However, like any other game you'll need to grind... Purple Minion Forest is probably the easiest to train in. Incidentally, a rare drop from a Siege Minion is a tuned down version of Catalyst. If you ever get it, you can upgrade it at Heimer's shop for a measly 200 Gold into a real Catalyst, saving you lots of money. Time, is another question entirely.

MadBayLife

03-12-2012

wait wait wait... thers a campaign????

Zygen360

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenTyr View Post
I can't beat the final boss [spoiler]Phreak[/spoiler] I mean once he gets Trinity Force he does tons of damage and I can't do anything against that.
I looked at some IGN guides and turns out he has a huge weakness. If you can get Sona as a companion and bring her along then have her ult Phreak real quick it will put him into a very long stun. Makes the whole fight a super EZ mode cake walk.

Hope I helped And sure glad I read that guide on IGN. Can't remember where it was so sorry I can't link to it D:

silvakshadower

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axis the Dragon View Post
Beat him with Tryndamere. Though it takes hours of grinding to actually unlock Trynd...
Turns out if you use shyvana you get a different cutscene where you get a stronger version of dragons descent and a lot of bonus gold from the dragon

Zygen360

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvakshadower View Post
im still into the nautilus re-birth scene where you see him drowning but then coming back to life not as flashy but was pretty cool, I also enjoyed after the obsidian malphite match and getting the garren elite armor the zelda song playing as i hold it up was quite funny
Yeah but so far I've had a blast with it.

Heard IGN is already nominating it for game of the year. Don't forget to vote for it when it comes up.

Puck The Faerie

03-12-2012

Why can't I solo Twisted Treeline as Ziggs?! Fix it Riot.