Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I'm stuck on the fifth campaign mission...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trolosaurus

12-02-2012

Hey guys, 'm having some trouble with Poppy.
She's just..... freaking impossible! You know what I mean...
How do you beat her? She doesn't seem to have a weakness with that stupid passive of hers...

Best Furry NA

12-02-2012

Quote:
CobaltCobalt:
Fun fact most people miss. Equip Sunfire cape on your helper and Brand keeps his day bonus at night.

And if you're playing Brand you'll likely be running with Olaf or some other tanky dps anyway.

Similarly, Randuin's Omen works with Vayne in the daytime.

Ookitsu Fox

12-02-2012

Having a tough time with the space level and dealing with astronaut teemo and nautilus but hopefully I'll get past them before the rest of the battlecast dlc comes out.

The Soraka

12-02-2012

Quote:
Ookitsu Fox:
Having a tough time with the space level and dealing with astronaut teemo and nautilus but hopefully I'll get past them before the rest of the battlecast dlc comes out.

It's easy if you bring a space-champ like Soraka, Veigar, Leona or Diana. they get a 25% power up by not having the atmosphere interfere with their connection to the celestial powers.

Rabidwhale

12-02-2012

I know a lot of people were talking about using Time-machine Zilean to get to the Pulsefire Ezreal quests and the Battlecast scenarios, but how many of you figured out how to go back to the Jurassic era?

Kayleorfeed

12-02-2012

my gam crash

roit y u mak sooch unstbl gam?

GigaHippo

12-02-2012

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this before but selecting Draven on the "Blood for Noxus" mission and looking at all 5 mirrors in the main corridor unlocks a hidden achievement "Doing it all with style".

DJ TylerTy

12-10-2012

Not sure if this is the place to report bugs, but Nami is missing her trident. And that weapon is key to defeating Loch Ness Cho'Gath, as I would have an enormous advantage. But I can't do any damage at all!

Ferrante

12-10-2012

are they ever going to nerf nasus on the pyramid level? his infinite stacking makes him impossible to beat after the 10 minute mark. the only way to get through it is to take a cheese champ that can just sprint through in a few minutes, like kassadin, evelynn, trynd, etc.

BlastAqua

12-10-2012

Holy necro batman