Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I'm stuck on the fifth campaign mission...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Furry NA

12-02-2012

Quote:
Caristinn:
I don't get how you can deal with Diana. I'm dodging all of her Crescent Strikes, but she just dashes to me and I die regardless. I try to fight back, but she's also tanky? What do I do?

You have to keep poking at her. That is a ROUGH part. If you're all melee... Good luck dodging, weaving, hitting and running man....

So, question... I can't beat Anivia.

I've taken her down once or twice, but I can't destroy her egg before she comes back and finishes me... Help?

Hashii

12-02-2012

Quote:
Glacialwrath:
You have to keep poking at her. That is a ROUGH part. If you're all melee... Good luck dodging, weaving, hitting and running man....

So, question... I can't beat Anivia.

I've taken her down once or twice, but I can't destroy her egg before she comes back and finishes me... Help?

You cant take her down before her egg revives her. You need to down her next to the rocky hill, once she is in egg form, run to the top of the hill and hit the boulder. You need to be QUICK, because if you don't kill her egg she will rez, wall in so you cannot get off the hill and just burst you down to nothing.

Best Furry NA

12-02-2012

Quote:
Hashii:
You cant take her down before her egg revives her. You need to down her next to the rocky hill, once she is in egg form, run to the top of the hill and hit the boulder. You need to be QUICK, because if you don't kill her egg she will rez, wall in so you cannot get off the hill and just burst you down to nothing.

Wow that totally makes sense! Thank you!

CobaltCobalt

12-02-2012

Quote:
Clakkotypis:
Am i the only one that's lost at what's going on in this thread? From what i can tell there's a different game involving champs and fights... what is this?

You know how you can buy League in a shop? In an actual box? It contains a code.

People who have purchased RP can enter the code in the in game shop to unlock a campaign mode. It's basically what the devs do in their spare time. But an entire team, 2/3 days a week, for 3/4 years, with premade resources? It's gotten pretty big.

It's not exactly WoW but if you enjoy League and its Lore it's a laugh.

StormbreathDragn

12-02-2012

Oh god why would you necro this again...

Genow

12-02-2012

I'm so sad because this isn't real

Best Furry NA

12-02-2012

Quote:
Genow:
I'm so sad because this isn't real

We all are

Dusksaur

12-02-2012

Quote:
IceTwenty:
Anyone have any tips for beating (boss spoilers)

Loch Ness Cho'gath? He just has so much health that I run out of potions before I beat him, not to mention the fact that underwater combat is really annoying.

If it's this hard the first time, I shudder to think what the S-rank requirements are... but I'm probably gonna go for S-rank for the Cho skin anyway.

Edit: Wow. Was not expecting this. I bet there's enough information in this thread to write a script for a full game by now.

If you find fizz's favorite fish he'll give you a hand.

Overlord Hades

12-02-2012

i just beat the campaign last night with malphite, such a good story and i love that everyone has a personal ending :P

AxeFresh

12-02-2012

Brand is much more effective during the day in sunlight, while vayne is much more effective during the night.

Warwick deals a lot more damage when it's a full moon.