I'm stuck on the fifth campaign mission...

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

White Phoinex

12-02-2012

how do you get this? Pls tell me how by email or message.
found out :P take that

Candies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Phoinex View Post
how do you get this? Pls tell me how by email or message. email is ventus33333@gmail.com
Only selected players got it to play on their client. :P

iSe7eNz

Recruiter

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Phoinex View Post
how do you get this? Pls tell me how by email or message. email is ventus33333@gmail.com
... Is this guy actually serious?

TFeast55555

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2012

(Quotes all previous 100 pages)

This

Hashii

12-02-2012

Ah, I never finished the campaign. Kinda quit after the Nautilus side-story. Should really get back into it. Nightmare mode is BAWSS.

(I am the reason for the re-necro of this thread. I truly am sorry.)

CobaltCobalt

12-02-2012

Playing the Singed campaign at the minute. I love the way they added the little racing segments, thought that was hilarious.

One question though. I didn't defeat Warwick in the battle for control of the lab, will this come back later in the game or is it purely the choice in getting madreds blood razor or force of nature?

Caristinn

12-02-2012

I don't get how you can deal with Diana. I'm dodging all of her Crescent Strikes, but she just dashes to me and I die regardless. I try to fight back, but she's also tanky? What do I do?

Hashii

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobaltCobalt View Post
Playing the Singed campaign at the minute. I love the way they added the little racing segments, thought that was hilarious.

One question though. I didn't defeat Warwick in the battle for control of the lab, will this come back later in the game or is it purely the choice in getting madreds blood razor or force of nature?
It will come back later, sorry to say. However, because you DIDN'T defeat WW in the lab, you get the better ending. I defeated WW and grabbed a FoN. While it was good at that point, I later regretted it. Gonna lose to WW in nightmare mode this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caristinn View Post
I don't get how you can deal with Diana. I'm dodging all of her Crescent Strikes, but she just dashes to me and I die regardless. I try to fight back, but she's also tanky? What do I do?
Build some MR and you need some CC. Those two combined, jsut dodge the Q with a quick step forward and wait for her to blow her CC, then walk away, when she dashes, CC her and you're good to go, safe and sound.

The Soraka

12-02-2012

All ya'll cracker ass crackers suck.

Soraka - Nightmare Mode - beaten in 8 hours.

Get on my level you scrubs.

MonteXristo

12-02-2012

Am i the only one that's lost at what's going on in this thread? From what i can tell there's a different game involving champs and fights... what is this?