Good Ban lists are elo dependent

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The LORD saves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2012

Like, for instance, Urgot is amazing... but you have to have skill to play him. So I don't ban him until 1600+.

Yorick can be countered by Soraka until higher elo than I've ever been (1700+)when Soraka is easier to gank which makes the difference.

Wukong is EASILY played, so I consider him the most dangerous champ, generally. Because anyone who picks up wukong can do some crazy shtuff within a few matches with half a brain. You can often mash buttons and still kill a ton of people.

Know what I mean?

EinzigerAI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2012

Urgot skill relies solely in how often you can land E.

Ascleph

03-12-2012

Even in 1.6k+ Urgot is not an insta win.... I had an Urgot in 2 games in a row(same player) and both times he lost (Against Viktor and Pantheon)

Forbiddian

03-13-2012

Urgot has a critical skillshot that you'll be shooting at a non-locked target 90% of the time, and his ultimate is one of the hardest ults in the game to use properly. If you misuse it, it could be a suicide. If you land it well, it stuns an enemy and gives you infinite armor. Also, timing his shield is important in order to maximize the slow-procs.

Jjaja

03-13-2012

Once you hit 2300, you start wishing you could ban everything...

Sauron

03-13-2012

Veigar sleeper OP.

Emeraldw

03-13-2012

I'm not sure about Urgot being that big a ban. He is relatively easy to gank with no escapes and I would think Cassiopeia has a similarly terrifying laning ability but can push better. Also, what about Morde vs. Urgot? Morde might need help early but with the passive gold gain on dominion and all that farming you get a lot of items fast.

Birdoflegends

03-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
Veigar sleeper OP.
Shutup!