If you could get an entire team made with one champ

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Excited Soup

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2012

5 mordes
10v0
wat

Dremons

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komodor View Post
Hey guy's, where's fidd-
CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCA WCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWC AWCAWCAW
CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCA WCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWC AWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW
CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCA WCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWC AWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW CAW
CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCA WCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWC AWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW
CAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCA WCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWC AWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAWCAW

More crows please
That just made me rofl

Ztrad

03-16-2012

5 GARENS!!!! Everyone use judgement at the same time!!!!! All of them in the same lane, spinning the heck out of one guy......ouch......

EZbakeLUVIN

03-16-2012

idk about you guys but I think 5 wukongs would be bananas... one you pop, the fun don't stop.

BholeSniffer

03-16-2012

I would do 5 Alistars because we could all head butt you from middle tower to our inhib in about 5 seconds.

Nizahma

03-16-2012

5 x Heimer... 10 turret push with 15 auto rockets and 5 blinding/stun grenades.... GG

Intrinsic Entity

03-16-2012

5 evelynns...

5 walking wards? nerf irelia

xxmizrak

03-16-2012

Id go with 5 nunus considering nunu can be played as practically anything. 1 tank nunu 1 support nunu 1 AP 1 AD and 1 jungler O_o

LilyDarkrush

Senior Recruiter

03-16-2012

Fiora I saw a penta kill with fiora several times already.

I The Penetrator

03-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by negrotyger View Post
5 blitzcranks. so much cc it'd be stupid
5 blitz playing catch with a champ.