Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why are the people in this community *******s?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TEEAHMAT TOOSDEY

03-12-2012

Quote:
Prometheius:
I don't' give a **** about your life. If you join a game, you commit. If you think your family is more important, then don't play games that you can't drop at any time.

If you drop once, then this means nothing to you. If you drop 5 times for similar ****ty excuses inside one month, then you deserve a ban until you set your priorities straight and stop trying to game when your family is in that much trouble.

You are the low life garbage that pollutes this community. You are the sad excuse of a person who thinks video games are life. Your the kind of person who wouldn't leave a video game to help a friend or family member get home when a car broke down. You are scum.

Quote:
GrignardTS:
Action has it.

That game being so close after your friend came back tells me it could have been a victory if he was there from the start.

Or they would not have gotten a lead which woulda let them get so careless and given us the spawn timer advantage which helped and we still coulda lost. Arguing results on what if's is pointless.

The LORD saves

03-12-2012

Don't know about that guy there, but if my kid needs something I abandon the computer and expect that if something goes wrong while I'm gone people are going to report me.

Bobnot

03-12-2012

Quote:
swampfox357:
I would report for one reason:

A player that disconnects once in a while due to circumstances beyond their control will be fine. A player that continually afk's or disconnects to ruin their team's game is going to have reports add up and get their account suspended or banned.

But in the case of this Ziggs, the DC was beyond their control. I can understand if it is the same person again and again, but to me this seems like a one-time thing.

Ascleph

03-12-2012

Quote:
Forestgreen02:
If he apologizes and explains in 1 quick sentence ie. Sorry important call from work. gtg. As far as I'm concerned, he gets a free pass from me. LoL is meant to be fun, I rather play games where people just say gg and move on than people whine all game and flame each other. Stay out of my games.

I've pardoned ppl in the tribunal for cases like that.

DG TheFeedski

Recruiter

03-12-2012

Quote:
Nulix:
I can't help it. I always hear "dom has a better community" but really its a load of BS.
We get some of the worst of the community.

My last game our zigg's computer froze and he had to restart. He didn't get back for a bit, but he did come back we almost had a comeback, and instead of losing 0 to 400, we lost 0 to 76. What really pisses me off is that people on my team still wanted to report him.

Whats worse is this is a personality trait that plagues this community. Report happy ****weeds. I'm sorry some of you guys don't have lives families or bad luck that may suddenly and unexpectedly inhibit your game play, but don't be such ****** bags about it.

If someone doesn't move off the platform right away, reported.
If someone gets a d/c, reported
if someone has a family that unexpectedly takes em away, reported.

Seriously I see people get bull**** reports more than I see people get reported for saying in chat "I'm going AFK in base have fun"

This community is as bad as the SR community, and it's really sad. They got more rage we got trolls and jackasses.

/rant

Some of us are nice...

Qmusic

03-12-2012

This community is better then SR.

Example: 10 games of dominion no afk.
first game back to SR, after 10 min and our team being 5 kills ahead 2 enemy AFK. Boring game. Dominion > SR

Ms Annie Hastur

03-12-2012

I tend to flip out in dominion when I've just been playing a bit of SR. But I tend to see people be a lot more calm, even myself after a while out of SR, on a much more common basis than in SR itself.