Why are the people in this community *******s?

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Para

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-12-2012

The DominateDominion chat is pretty good too.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kedoren

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-12-2012

Whatever, Ziggs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The LORD saves

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-12-2012

No animosity involved here, but if you drop I report you. Get a better computer before wasting my time. The tribunal will find out if it's a pattern or a one time thing.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

swampfox357

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobnot View Post
If I was in your game, even on your team, I wouldnt report the Ziggs.


Sometimes there are things out of our control that comes up and makes us leave games early (Given that Dominion games are often short and go between 10-20 min on average) I beleive that someone shouldn't be reported for something they cannot control.
I would report for one reason:

A player that disconnects once in a while due to circumstances beyond their control will be fine. A player that continually afk's or disconnects to ruin their team's game is going to have reports add up and get their account suspended or banned.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-12-2012

"Better" doesnt mean "good", it just means SR is worse and even xbox live got a better community than SR


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prometheius

Senior Member

03-12-2012

I don't' give a **** about your life. If you join a game, you commit. If you think your family is more important, then don't play games that you can't drop at any time.

If you drop once, then this means nothing to you. If you drop 5 times for similar ****ty excuses inside one month, then you deserve a ban until you set your priorities straight and stop trying to game when your family is in that much trouble.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheius View Post
I don't' give a **** about your life. If you join a game, you commit. If you think your family is more important, then don't play games that you can't drop at any time.

If you drop once, then this means nothing to you. If you drop 5 times for similar ****ty excuses inside one month, then you deserve a ban until you set your priorities straight and stop trying to game when your family is in that much trouble.
One thing is to report and mov on, flaming is a whole different issue. If you do that, then you join the report list with the afker/dcer

Sorry, but if I get a call from work during a match, you all kids can go to hell.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prometheius

Senior Member

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascleph View Post

Sorry, but if I get a call from work during a match, you all kids can go to hell.
Then take the **** report like an adult instead of *****ing because people disliked you wasting 20~ minutes of their time.

If you constantly have to ruin people's games, then be the **** adult and stopping playing the game. If you don't, then others will step in and force that decision for you, since you're obviously not mature enough to make that decision.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ascleph

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheius View Post
Then take the **** report like an adult instead of *****ing because people disliked you wasting 20~ minutes of their time.

If you constantly have to ruin people's games, then be the **** adult and stopping playing the game. If you don't, then others will step in and force that decision for you, since you're obviously not mature enough to make that decision.
Some really good reading comprehension here, I clearly said that reporting and moving on was completely fine, I do it to every single afk/dc all the time.
Also, I've never left a game or made my team lose because of me afking so far, but will do it w/o thinking twice if I HAVE to, then laugh at your kiddy rage and report you, gl in the tribunal.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Forestgreen02

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prometheius View Post
Then take the **** report like an adult instead of *****ing because people disliked you wasting 20~ minutes of their time.

If you constantly have to ruin people's games, then be the **** adult and stopping playing the game. If you don't, then others will step in and force that decision for you, since you're obviously not mature enough to make that decision.
If he apologizes and explains in 1 quick sentence ie. Sorry important call from work. gtg. As far as I'm concerned, he gets a free pass from me. LoL is meant to be fun, I rather play games where people just say gg and move on than people whine all game and flame each other. Stay out of my games.


123