1500-1600 dominion player lf players to Q with.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hawkwìng

03-12-2012

Iv played over 500 games. And i recently worked my way from 1425 to 1678 jabebot elo as AP yi on bot. Im also very strong in dominion with udyr, eve, ziggs, and fiora.

Im looking for a duo partner to Q with, or a whole team. Id like to at least build a list of friends i can invite to dominion games. Everybody on my friends list will only play SR.

I have vent and skype, and a mic.

Thanks community

GrignardTS

03-12-2012

I'm so glad you've gained nearly 200 elo with AP Yi bottom.

It still makes me smile when I play him.

AbstractFive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2012

AP yi on dom makes me a sad puppy.

Yaladilae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2012

I dont know what my elo is, i've given up checking on it since it always makes me upset, and all i wanted to do is to have fun

So if you dont mind someone with that mindset, look me up and we can duo que some whenever

Last time i check i was 147x, but thats a couple months ago, and my W/L has been about 60% (wait, did i play with you on saturday? lol)

Hawkwìng

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaladilae View Post
I dont know what my elo is, i've given up checking on it since it always makes me upset, and all i wanted to do is to have fun

So if you dont mind someone with that mindset, look me up and we can duo que some whenever

Last time i check i was 147x, but thats a couple months ago, and my W/L has been about 60% (wait, did i play with you on saturday? lol)
Yea i think we may have played together Saturday, I recognize your name.

Hawkwìng

03-12-2012

yay made it to 1678 elo playing ap yi on bot.

lf ppl to play with!

Hawkwìng

03-13-2012

Bump.

Found 2 ppl to Q with from this thread already. Would be amazing if i had enuf dominion friends to actually Q with 5 players, and win every match.

DEFACT0

03-13-2012

Be a man, carry yourself.

Hawkwìng

03-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFACT0 View Post
Be a man, carry yourself.
I am....Gained 250 elo as ap yi solo Qing.

But its not as fun as coordinating with people who i am used to playing with via skype, and dominating.