Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

1500-1600 dominion player lf players to Q with.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hawkwìng

03-12-2012

Iv played over 500 games. And i recently worked my way from 1425 to 1678 jabebot elo as AP yi on bot. Im also very strong in dominion with udyr, eve, ziggs, and fiora.

Im looking for a duo partner to Q with, or a whole team. Id like to at least build a list of friends i can invite to dominion games. Everybody on my friends list will only play SR.

I have vent and skype, and a mic.

Thanks community

GrignardTS

03-12-2012

I'm so glad you've gained nearly 200 elo with AP Yi bottom.

It still makes me smile when I play him.

AbstractFive

03-12-2012

AP yi on dom makes me a sad puppy.

Yaladilae

03-12-2012

I dont know what my elo is, i've given up checking on it since it always makes me upset, and all i wanted to do is to have fun

So if you dont mind someone with that mindset, look me up and we can duo que some whenever

Last time i check i was 147x, but thats a couple months ago, and my W/L has been about 60% (wait, did i play with you on saturday? lol)

Hawkwìng

03-12-2012

Quote:
Yaladilae:
I dont know what my elo is, i've given up checking on it since it always makes me upset, and all i wanted to do is to have fun

So if you dont mind someone with that mindset, look me up and we can duo que some whenever

Last time i check i was 147x, but thats a couple months ago, and my W/L has been about 60% (wait, did i play with you on saturday? lol)

Yea i think we may have played together Saturday, I recognize your name.

Hawkwìng

03-12-2012

yay made it to 1678 elo playing ap yi on bot.

lf ppl to play with!

Hawkwìng

03-13-2012

Bump.

Found 2 ppl to Q with from this thread already. Would be amazing if i had enuf dominion friends to actually Q with 5 players, and win every match.

DEFACT0

03-13-2012

Be a man, carry yourself.

Hawkwìng

03-13-2012

Quote:
DEFACT0:
Be a man, carry yourself.

I am....Gained 250 elo as ap yi solo Qing.

But its not as fun as coordinating with people who i am used to playing with via skype, and dominating.