Dominion community needs to see this

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GrignardTS

Senior Member

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osensei View Post
you act like its our choice to not have ranked.
No. I wish there was ranked too.

Because then I would have a mode to take seriously.

Until then, I'll hate on JabeBot for creating trolls that think they know a thing about dominion balance because they can pick Yorick and Wukong over and over and get to 1900 in blind.

Not really attacking you personally, but its happened to me a lot so I'm kind of butt hurt.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GrignardTS

Senior Member

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi21 View Post
Have you read up on how some have upped their ELO?

I think Sauron had it best:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1828980

And blind games were played on his way to the top. So discounting them is foolish.

"Three most frequently seen champions in blind pick: Kassadin, Warwick, Ryze."
I don't see how this post addresses any point I was trying to make.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Psi21

Senior Member

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrignardTS View Post
I don't see how this post addresses any point I was trying to make.
You were talking about blind picking. I addressed that.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GrignardTS

Senior Member

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi21 View Post
You were talking about blind picking. I addressed that.
"I think oranges taste good" -Grignard

"Oranges have skin on the outside" -Psi

At least we can both be right


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Psi21

Senior Member

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrignardTS View Post
"I think oranges taste good" -Grignard

"Oranges have skin on the outside" -Psi

At least we can both be right
And some can look for bad analogies or scapegoats, I see.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GrignardTS

Senior Member

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi21 View Post
And some can look for bad analogies or scapegoats, I see.
How you decided that it was my goal to learn how to get a higher normal ELO from anything I've said is beyond me.

So I resort to humor.

I thought it was funny at least.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Forbiddian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyrisAeon View Post
1- I play competitive games to increase my skill, have exciting challenge and to increase ranking points.
2- Dominion has no Ranked mode, and likely will never get one.
3- ELO is the closest there is to this.

Therefore, I care about my ELO. Also, since I care about learning from people better then me, I pay attention to other players ELO when deciding if I should listen to their advice or not.

Tootulz Elo is so much higher than yours. You should listen to him when he says not to care about Elo.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

Senior Member

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrignardTS View Post
How you decided that it was my goal to learn how to get a higher normal ELO from anything I've said is beyond me.

So I resort to humor.

I thought it was funny at least.
Some brand new players start at a higher elo than you.

Really why should anyone care what you say about Dom when you obviously don't care about Dom?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GrignardTS

Senior Member

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDru View Post
Some brand new players start at a higher elo than you.

Really why should anyone care what you say about Dom when you obviously don't care about Dom?
But I do care about Dominion.

Why do you care what my normal ELO is?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EinzigerAI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

03-12-2012

I like to win because its fun... And stuff... Ya know?