@ricklessabandon Since you seems to look sometimes...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaRatmastah

03-12-2012

Rickless, I know you're one of the only reds that regularly posts about dominion. I'm curious as to whether or not you know any marketing and/or feature plans are in motion for Dom? I don't know if it's your department that would have anything to do with it or not, but if you could maybe get someone who IS in charge of that sort of thing to pop in here and give us a heads up?

I'm not even asking for ranked or anything. Just some sort of sign or word that something's in the pipe to keep dominion current and/or fresh. I'm trying to start getting some community things going, as is theFeedski, but some riot love would be much appreciated. Maybe featuring a dominion streamer on the front page like you did with summoners rift streamers and stuff, or maybe sponsoring/featuring a few dom tourneys or something.

We love this game mode, I know you do too, please let us know if there's some light at the end of the tunnel?

DaRatmastah

03-12-2012

DaBump

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-30-2013

Necrobump,