Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Please bring hybrid Kayle back!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DNeon

03-12-2012

I know that she scaled super powerfully into late game but they could fix that without breaking one of the only champions with a good hybrid play style. Please Riot, bring her back!

Autocthon

03-12-2012

All they'd need to do is give her decent additive scalars on her powers. That's it.

The problem with "Hybbrid Kayle" is that she bought Gunblade+Nashor's+AP

She was never really Hybrid she just got a ton of AD when going full AP destroyer mode.

Alloooooon

03-12-2012

Yeah but the Infinity Edge AD carry version of Kayle scales way harder late game so...

Galidon

03-12-2012

I have no problem with Kayle :/. I small buff is all that's needed really. Just a small one.

Dmillz89

03-12-2012

I agree that only small buffs are really needed. AD Kayle is actually pretty terrifying

DNeon

03-12-2012

I know that Kayle only needs a small buff now and that she's fairly alright, I just want to go back to that hybrid style of play which was so fun. Better scaling on abilities would be great.