That moment in Dominion...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stupid Hat

03-11-2012

When you and your teammate are both low and going for the health pack, but at the last second both guys just chicken out flailing back and forth... as if each are saying "Oh no, I insist"

Risemix

03-11-2012

That's why you always just rush the health pack.

Be a man.

CommodoreSkippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2012

When you and one other are capping a safe point, but both of you realize that the team needs help somewhere else NOW. One of you has to break off.... so you both do. Then you both do that same wiggling dance while the cooldown refreshes.

...And then you might both start channeling again.

Kiddalee

03-11-2012

Yes but... you can decide who gets the health pack based on certain criteria.

1. Let the fuller or tankier person have the health pack and let the almost dead guy b. A tank at 90% after taking the health pack can stay and defend but a squishy who gets to 30% from it is too low to be helpful anyways.

2. If Karthus is ulting or you don't know where the enemy stealther is, you do let the lower guy have the health pack.

3. Let a healer have the health pack so he can use the mana to heal you. You're both happy. If he is a double-healer (heals himself and an ally at the same time), give the health pack to whoever is lower.

Likewise with deciding who breaks off.

1. The faster or healthier person should break off. Someone who can get to the action before it's over and survive through it.

2. If the problem is close to spawn, the person who needs to b can break off, heal, and arrive at the problem area.

3. Someone with a global ult can fire it and start channeling again even when his pal has more to offer by actually entering the fray. There is even a way to time it so the tower never fires: let the global ulter fire, and don't stop your own channel until he is able to start again - this prevents tower shots to minions or allies who won't kite.

It won't always happen in solo queue, but if you try it you'll find out if your teammate is doing it too. If he isn't, it's not like you're ruining the game, as long as you don't get frustrated or spend too long typing.

Yaladilae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2012

The moment when I play Katarina, my teamate almost get the healthpack, then I shunpo in front of him and take it

maxusmaximus

03-12-2012

That moment you realise the other team has 5 members with stuns and you've picked kat.. Oh ****.