Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best Laning Parthner for Fiora?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KrystalSundancer

03-11-2012

I have a friend who likes using her and I wanted to help him win with her.

DerGregorian

03-11-2012

Any tankysupport with CC like Naut/Mao would be perfect.

Shaidyn

03-11-2012

Alistar?

Ramas Jonith

03-11-2012

try Taric. his heal is vital for her lack of health and his stun, armor booster/debuffer, and AD boost will give her plenty of kills

DMPuffy

03-11-2012

No laning partner.

KrystalSundancer

03-11-2012

Thanks guys, I have Alistar and I do enjoy using him. I'm also a fan of Naut when he was free, would need to save up quite a bit to get him but would be worth it.

Taric sounds like a great idea, never used him before though, would be funny to see him free this coming week or Mao for that matter.

Birdy51

03-12-2012

Karma doesn't seem like a bad pick if Fiora plans on being agressive. All of Karma's abilities sync well with AD carries, but there is only a small backing for them. With her powerful shielding abilities, Fiora should be able to afford to get in close to attack, and get out nearly unscathed. Still this is speculation on my end.

Doowa

03-12-2012

^^ same could be said about Janna as laning partner

Sokolniki

03-12-2012

I've found that Leona and Taric are both impressive laning partners for Fiora. Taric helps keep her up and Leona can allow Fiora to see the full benefit of her E during it's 3 second duration if you both dive the target at roughly the same time. A good initiate sees Leona contribute 140 Magic damage with her Q, E and 2 passive pops, and 3+ auto attacks, or more if they used Q optimally starting at lvl 2... so 174 damage through auto attacks.

Fiora's lunge is 80 total damage, You should land 4 or 5 auto attacks easy with Burst of Speed's contributions during the exchange and subsequent chase... so 228 damage through auto attacks. So before defensive considerations and runes, you're looking at 622 damage. After runes and defensive considerations, it often means you either killed someone, or forced them to recall to change their britches. It gets substantially more one sided as the game goes on, and can result in a snowballing effect with Fiora since she gets fed, the enemy carry and support are underfed and underleveled, and Fiora getting the chance to roam with Ult lit and ready to use(Since Leona's ult really removes the need for Fiora to ult in lane) which can result in other lanes becoming under farmed and underleveled.