Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Change Ignite to magic damage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Criztalmeth

Recruiter

03-15-2012

Galio says helloooo

Master Moirich

03-15-2012

So wait, lets review...

1) You won
2) You only died 2 times
3) Your team had 3 times as many kills as their team
4) You had way more CS and Gold than them

I don't see a problem. QQ moar

Prefix

Recruiter

03-15-2012

Quote:
Master Moirich:
So wait, lets review...

1) You won
2) You only died 2 times
3) Your team had 3 times as many kills as their team
4) You had way more CS and Gold than them

I don't see a problem. QQ moar

Problem is I shouldn't have died at all I get ignited 3 times and take minimal damage then die then I see 200 turret/minion/random damage 53 basic atk 250 ignite 250 ignite 200 ignite and I die.

highrez

03-16-2012

Ummm.. buy a QSS?

EagleBlast

03-16-2012

Ignite should just be removed, it's really just a BS ability. You should have to use your actual champion to kill someone. At the very least, it should have some changes made.

1 - I agree that it doing True damage is BS
2 - It should either damage OR reduce healing, not both
a - this makes healing champions useless when the other team gets ignite
b - currently it stops you from healing AND does DoT...
3 - it should have a smaller range
4 - it should do less damage at least if you're going to keep the heal reduction

There's a reason so many people use flash and ignite, they're both OP. You should be trying to balance the usefulness of spells like you're trying to balance the play level of champions. it makes no sense the way it is now, because so many spells are so under-used that there's not much sue for them at all.

Byakuroth

Recruiter

03-16-2012

Does nobody realize that ignite falls off late game? Not saying it's still not useful late game with the reduced healing for those annoying ones that stack lifesteal spellvamp or champs like mundo but late game the damage really doesn't do all that much. Just sayin...