Change Ignite to magic damage

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

03-11-2012

I am sick of getting games like this

http://i.imgur.com/g9Cl9.jpg

Facing triple ignite teams who all 3 do their lead damage on you with ignite I know HP up counters that but HP up items are so costly if they just made ignite so it doesn't destroy tanky champs it would be so much more balanced ignite is supposed to counter heal not lead you in DPS.

Ignited puleld to blintz get away ignited again then someone flash + ignites you and finished u off and you kill their team but u still die just because noobs wanna pick 3x ignite.

Pending

The Council

03-11-2012

Good argument....?
Downvote.

Prefix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

03-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pending View Post
Good argument....?
Downvote.
Argument is crappy unfed champs always kill me due to true damage from ignite no matter how tanky I get I can not tank ignites.

HuskarDc

03-11-2012

Counter with 3x ignite? Take a heal? Health pot? I know ignite does reduced healing, but that little bit of heal and a well timed flash out will usually keep you alive.

Rollesroyce

03-12-2012

ignite doesnt stack... so teams that are igniting you all at once are noob... in 3v3 you should have 1/2 ignites max... we run ignite exhaust heal/cleanse vs heavy cc teams. ow and the pic u linked the team which had 3x ignite lost so obviously they were doubling up on them and wasting them. leading with ignite is also bad because all the person has 2 do is run away and drink a few pots and they are back... ignite is when your going for the kill on a mage and you have them low and are out of cooldowns/ on a melee and are out of range.

nifflo

03-12-2012

UHM... If you think ignite counters a tanky champ like shyvana then you need to l2p. And if you dont want to get HP items on a tanky champ like shyvana, then again, please think again l2p.
How often is the other team coordinated enough to chain 3 ignites on you instead of just wasting it all 3 at once when it doesnt stack.

downvoted

Prefix

Master Recruiter

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by nifflo View Post
UHM... If you think ignite counters a tanky champ like shyvana then you need to l2p. And if you dont want to get HP items on a tanky champ like shyvana, then again, please think again l2p.
How often is the other team coordinated enough to chain 3 ignites on you instead of just wasting it all 3 at once when it doesnt stack.

downvoted
Its kinda hard to get a frozen Mallet/Warmgos at lvl 6-10 dumb**** I don't rush frozen/warmogs when I wanna ****ing jungle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollesroyce View Post
ignite doesnt stack... so teams that are igniting you all at once are noob... in 3v3 you should have 1/2 ignites max... we run ignite exhaust heal/cleanse vs heavy cc teams. ow and the pic u linked the team which had 3x ignite lost so obviously they were doubling up on them and wasting them. leading with ignite is also bad because all the person has 2 do is run away and drink a few pots and they are back... ignite is when your going for the kill on a mage and you have them low and are out of cooldowns/ on a melee and are out of range.
They ignite me every few seonds in team fights then third guy pops in to flash ignite me at end.

Ignite is supposed to be a finisher or used to stop heals either make it do more damage on lower health and less on full or change to magic damage.

Lews Therrin

03-12-2012

QQ more.

Shrek is L0ve

03-12-2012

_____ is OP because i cant play against it plz nerf ______.

Seems legit

Deathcapt

03-14-2012

ignite does like one ability's worth of dmg, and yeah it hurts tanks, but wtf? you said it yourself, you still ace them, when they kamakazi ignite.. The only time ignite is OP is with morde ult, in which case, yeah, it obliterates *****es. Especially Rammus.