What is Rammus wasn't an option at all for dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ActionButlerGO

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yaladilae View Post
I personally think movement speed is because of boots of mobility... but people don't seem to agree....
I agree with this 100%. If Riot would take the time to remove the SR items from the Dominion shop and create new replacements, designed with Dominion in mind, I think we'd see a lot less Rammus QQ.

OT, while I understand where you are coming from with this idea, OP, it really does nothing to help the situation. More to the point, by handing out a free ban in the form of disabling Rammus, all you are doing is promoting the QQ mentality that so many people playing this game maintain. A champ is too strong? Nevermind trying to learn a counter, just complain until Riot nerfs him or her. Outright disabling someone because they are strong is not the kind of solution that this game needs.

Besides, consider what happens when you do disable Rammus. He isn't OP anymore because you can't play as him. Does that solve the problem with OP champs? No. Once you disable Rammus, whoever used to be seventh in line for permabans automatically fills that sixth spot.

cats

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2012

Rammus is already permabanned on dominion so Rammus isnt an option.

TEEAHMAT TOOSDEY

03-12-2012

Rammus isn't op because he can fight he is op because he is far to mobile. I can't even begin to imagine why people think he is a hard fight.

Furychamp

03-12-2012

i think that only if characters have by far the best ratings that they should be banned? or maybe they should only be ban 1 champ from each game type at a time? or maybe a ban rotation?